Page 837 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 337 737 787 827 835 836 837 838 839 847 887 937 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,370 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Just got home and my wife somehow managed to delete my downloads folder (all my torrents and browser downloads go here), as well as a lot of my movies (all in all about 700GB worth of stuff).

I'm busy recovering the files now, luckily I have recovery software on my PC.

Installed

My baby is running cooler and quieter now. That, or it's quite the placebo effect...

Quote Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
    Installed

My baby is running cooler and quieter now. That, or it's quite the placebo effect...
    Until the dust puts an end to that.
    T A N S T A A F L

Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    Until the dust puts an end to that.
    Buzzkill.

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar

Happy Wellingtons Day ladies

Morning all

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Hi All! The wife is working night shift most of the coming week, so that will be fun.

Next week Thursday she is going for Lasik in Centurion, so hopefully everything goes well and she can get rid of the glasses and contacts.
    I'm sitting here, waiting for SO to get off her call at 12 noon (hopefully).

The Lasik is worth every bit of discomfort and effort. My uncle got it about 20 years ago, it changed his life. My mom got it about a decade ago, it changed her life. My grandmother even got it, it changed her life. Mother-in-law also got it, and swears that it's the best money she had ever spent. Where is she getting it done?

Also, if your recovery software does not do the trick, and you need to resupply, let me know, I'm not far away and I have an external!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    hehehe ekke verkies Zootopia!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    hahaha ekt dit nogi gekyk nie...sal plan moet maak, daars so baie animations wat ek wil kyk...
    Zootopia was die shizness. Ek en wife het dit al twee of drie keer gekyk.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSoup View Post
    Happy Wellingtons Day ladies
    Why, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    I'm sitting here, waiting for SO to get off her call at 12 noon (hopefully).

The Lasik is worth every bit of discomfort and effort. My uncle got it about 20 years ago, it changed his life. My mom got it about a decade ago, it changed her life. My grandmother even got it, it changed her life. Mother-in-law also got it, and swears that it's the best money she had ever spent. Where is she getting it done?

Also, if your recovery software does not do the trick, and you need to resupply, let me know, I'm not far away and I have an external!
    Not sure what the name of the place is. I'll ask her, but she'll only answer me when she wakes up (she is working night shift this week).

I think the recovery software worked. If it did miss something here and there I probably won't notice until I'm looking for something and can't find it, so it should be fine.

The recovery software is actually crap scary. I just did 'n surface scan on the first go and it found all the things (I think) that got deleted. After that I did a deep scan. It found things I had deleted from that drive months ago! I was really suprised.