Page 847 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 347 747 797 837 845 846 847 848 849 857 897 947 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,470 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Donisia View Post
    Hey hey people
    Hey Donsie, how are you?

hey folks, how goes it with everyone then?
    - There is no proof any of us are even alive -
    - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto_Helix View Post
    hey folks, how goes it with everyone then?
    Oh hai hai

It is going and you?

busy busy busy, work and packing taking it's toll ..... I need 5 days sleep, heh. Wassup with things in CT land?
    - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto_Helix View Post
    busy busy busy, work and packing taking it's toll ..... I need 5 days sleep, heh. Wassup with things in CT land?
    Besides the drought, the hiding from people, last stage of getting teeth, just not much hey So is the packing for the final leaving date?

Oh and pissing people off in alt TK aka mybroadband :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Besides the drought, the hiding from people, last stage of getting teeth, just not much hey So is the packing for the final leaving date?

Oh and pissing people off in alt TK aka mybroadband :P
    Eeek, braver than me ..... !
    The packing is for one final new place (Uvongo) from whence I shall be leaving from ..... still 8-10 months wait on the passport unfortunately but oh well hey.
    - - - -

I just had to deal with a US company to get a partial refund because I made a mistake when ordering something from them and I cannot believe how good their support is. It's streets ahead of anything I've experienced here in South Africa. Super friendly and willing to help. Everything was sorted in a couple of minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I just had to deal with a US company to get a partial refund because I made a mistake when ordering something from them and I cannot believe how good their support is. It's streets ahead of anything I've experienced here in South Africa. Super friendly and willing to help. Everything was sorted in a couple of minutes.
    With all my visits to the states, and dealing with US companies quite regularly I have to agree. One story that stands out for me is when my former boss moved to the US he called a cable company to come and install his internet/TV combo thing for him (this was around 9am), they confirmed with him while he was on the phone that they will come at 4pm that same day to install. I mean fair is fair. So come around 3pm his phone rings and it's the cable company to apologize profusely. The installer had an accident and cannot complete the installation at 4pm, but they will have an installer at his house by 8am the following day and for the inconvenience caused he won't be billed for his first month of service. 7:55 the next morning the installer was at his house and by 08:15 he had 60Mbit/s internet and 400+ TV channels. That is service.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
    Hey hoes!
    Hey we aren't like the girl that your sister walked in on in your room.