Page 851 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 849 850 851 852 853 861 901 951 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,510 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Morning all

I'm off today and tomorrow, which is fantastic. Hoping I can relax and that the work won't be bugging me on my phone the whole time.
    Enjoy your relaxy time!

Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    I flew to Durban for work. It rained the whole freaking time.
    Aw no, well if it's any consolation, it rained here the whole week too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Ok I need advice :P

I need to find out what is the best hotspot treatment out there, we have tried the buchu spray, olive oil, coconut oil, methalyted spirits.

We are really going mental!

And then - how yay or nay is this ? https://www.cutepet.co.za/

I just saw they work on an sms system.
    Cool, sending a link to your post now. I think she's in meetings for most of the day but will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Enjoy your relaxy time!

Aw no, well if it's any consolation, it rained here the whole week too.

Cool, sending a link to your post now. I think she's in meetings for most of the day but will see.
    No rush for an answer, Im just hoping they have more tips and tricks as it is I am buying a http://www.takealot.com/kong-dog-toy...y/PLID29895873 for the fluffs again

The small one lasted from nov till beginning feb - I am hoping the large one lasts longer

And [MENTION=12607]mottamort[/MENTION] - dont make me slap you :P

No rush for an answer, Im just hoping they have more tips and tricks as it is I am buying a http://www.takealot.com/kong-dog-toy...y/PLID29895873 for the fluffs again

The small one lasted from nov till beginning feb - I am hoping the large one lasts longer

And [MENTION=12607]mottamort[/MENTION] - dont make me slap you :P
    She said you should take the doggy to the vet and gave this link: https://animaltalk.co.za/acral-lick/
    I do know that money is tight however.

She didn't say anything about the cutepet site however.

And I know she's a huge fan of those Kong things. They are very good for the dogs.

She said you should take the doggy to the vet and gave this link: https://animaltalk.co.za/acral-lick/
    I do know that money is tight however.

She didn't say anything about the cutepet site however.

And I know she's a huge fan of those Kong things. They are very good for the dogs.
    yea we have discovered the benefits of a kong, aka 3 GSDs and they ahvent been able to chew up the rubber toys yet. Just the treat dispenser

Oh and tell her I say thanks. The vets couldnt figure out why he has the hotspots - they did all the tests about 3 years ago.
    I was just wondering if they didnt wanna do something similar - but without the sms voting - to generate more interest in the website and mag maybe?

Oh and tell her I say thanks. The vets couldnt figure out why he has the hotspots - they did all the tests about 3 years ago.
    I was just wondering if they didnt wanna do something similar - but without the sms voting - to generate more interest in the website and mag maybe?
    That's a great idea! She's completely overworked unfortunately. She write most of the articles in magazine herself, have to do the website, facebook and work on other magazines. I'll send your post to her though.

That's a great idea! She's completely overworked unfortunately. She write most of the articles in magazine herself, have to do the website, facebook and work on other magazines. I'll send your post to her though.
    Its a pleasure, I wish there was more I could do. I love the site and mags tho - its one of my few splurges

Its a pleasure, I wish there was more I could do. I love the site and mags tho - its one of my few splurges
    Aww thanks. She appreciates that. Probably more than you know.

Aww thanks. She appreciates that. Probably more than you know.
    Dude its the only magazine locally that is decent with well written articles, not to much adverts that have nothing to do with animals.

How are you these days [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION]?