Page 851 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 849 850 851 852 853 861 901 951 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,510 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

  1. #8501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Morning all

    I'm off today and tomorrow, which is fantastic. Hoping I can relax and that the work won't be bugging me on my phone the whole time.
    Enjoy your relaxy time!

    Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    I flew to Durban for work. It rained the whole freaking time.
    Aw no, well if it's any consolation, it rained here the whole week too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Ok I need advice :P


    I need to find out what is the best hotspot treatment out there, we have tried the buchu spray, olive oil, coconut oil, methalyted spirits.

    We are really going mental!


    And then - how yay or nay is this ? https://www.cutepet.co.za/

    I just saw they work on an sms system.
    Cool, sending a link to your post now. I think she's in meetings for most of the day but will see.

  2. #8502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Enjoy your relaxy time!


    Aw no, well if it's any consolation, it rained here the whole week too.


    Cool, sending a link to your post now. I think she's in meetings for most of the day but will see.
    No rush for an answer, Im just hoping they have more tips and tricks as it is I am buying a http://www.takealot.com/kong-dog-toy...y/PLID29895873 for the fluffs again

    The small one lasted from nov till beginning feb - I am hoping the large one lasts longer


    And [MENTION=12607]mottamort[/MENTION] - dont make me slap you :P

  3. #8503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    No rush for an answer, Im just hoping they have more tips and tricks as it is I am buying a http://www.takealot.com/kong-dog-toy...y/PLID29895873 for the fluffs again

    The small one lasted from nov till beginning feb - I am hoping the large one lasts longer

    And [MENTION=12607]mottamort[/MENTION] - dont make me slap you :P
    She said you should take the doggy to the vet and gave this link: https://animaltalk.co.za/acral-lick/
    I do know that money is tight however.

    She didn't say anything about the cutepet site however.

    And I know she's a huge fan of those Kong things. They are very good for the dogs.

  4. #8504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    She said you should take the doggy to the vet and gave this link: https://animaltalk.co.za/acral-lick/
    I do know that money is tight however.

    She didn't say anything about the cutepet site however.

    And I know she's a huge fan of those Kong things. They are very good for the dogs.
    yea we have discovered the benefits of a kong, aka 3 GSDs and they ahvent been able to chew up the rubber toys yet. Just the treat dispenser

  5. #8505

    Default

    Oh and tell her I say thanks. The vets couldnt figure out why he has the hotspots - they did all the tests about 3 years ago.
    I was just wondering if they didnt wanna do something similar - but without the sms voting - to generate more interest in the website and mag maybe?

  6. #8506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Oh and tell her I say thanks. The vets couldnt figure out why he has the hotspots - they did all the tests about 3 years ago.
    I was just wondering if they didnt wanna do something similar - but without the sms voting - to generate more interest in the website and mag maybe?
    That's a great idea! She's completely overworked unfortunately. She write most of the articles in magazine herself, have to do the website, facebook and work on other magazines. I'll send your post to her though.

  7. #8507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    That's a great idea! She's completely overworked unfortunately. She write most of the articles in magazine herself, have to do the website, facebook and work on other magazines. I'll send your post to her though.
    Its a pleasure, I wish there was more I could do. I love the site and mags tho - its one of my few splurges

  8. #8508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Its a pleasure, I wish there was more I could do. I love the site and mags tho - its one of my few splurges
    Aww thanks. She appreciates that. Probably more than you know.

  9. #8509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Aww thanks. She appreciates that. Probably more than you know.
    Dude its the only magazine locally that is decent with well written articles, not to much adverts that have nothing to do with animals.

  10. #8510

    Default

    How are you these days [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION]?

Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12016
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 08:20 AM
  2. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM
  3. Final Fantasy XIII-2 - everything you need to know
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 27-01-2012, 03:58 PM
  4. Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer
    By _Caboose_ in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-01-2011, 11:33 AM
  5. Final Fantasy XIII Screenshots
    By Solidus in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 19-04-2009, 06:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •