Page 875 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 375 775 825 865 873 874 875 876 877 885 925 975 ... LastLast
Results 8,741 to 8,750 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

  1. #8741

    Default

    The problem is that all the people who used to post a lot left. And the ones of us who are still here are normally quite busy or don't have anything to say.

  2. #8742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    The problem is that all the people who used to post a lot left. And the ones of us who are still here are normally quite busy or don't have anything to say.
    I have nothing to say about this comment...

  3. #8743

    Default

    Morning kids

    Those stats just shows that the forum are dying slowly. Dunno what I will do if this community dies

  4. #8744
    Avatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Witbank, land of the mullet.
    Posts
    3,401

    Default

    Ola all the people!

    I'm considering getting back into GW2.. Anyone else still playing?

  5. #8745
    Thread Killer Murph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    20,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMol View Post
    I must admit, in all the years that I've been on the forum I never quite got into posting in TK

    Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk
    For some people there was the definite intimidation aspect of it. Other people just thought it was bunch of okes talking pointless shit so I get why people didn't get in to it.

  6. #8746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murfle View Post
    I have nothing to say about this comment...
    Haha, exactly!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Morning kids

    Those stats just shows that the forum are dying slowly. Dunno what I will do if this community dies
    I spoke to Jan and he said the forum definitely won't close. However we won't be seeing competitions and such that used to bring people here. It's up to us now to keep this place alive.

  7. #8747

    Default

    I think Mybroadband has a lot of older IT Veterans in it, tackles more serious topics and day to day news which is why its more active, there needs to be a way to get mygaming's name out there to a younger audience , but I think forums in general don't appeal to the newer generations as much

  8. #8748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murph View Post
    For some people there was the definite intimidation aspect of it. Other people just thought it was bunch of okes talking pointless shit so I get why people didn't get in to it.
    For quite a while it seemed that TK was primarily about talking about food/lunch etc. even posting pics.

  9. #8749
    Thread Killer Murph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    20,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B1nary View Post
    I think Mybroadband has a lot of older IT Veterans in it, tackles more serious topics and day to day news which is why its more active, there needs to be a way to get mygaming's name out there to a younger audience , but I think forums in general don't appeal to the newer generations as much
    That is true.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMol View Post
    For quite a while it seemed that TK was primarily about talking about food/lunch etc. even posting pics.
    Not going to lie there were metric tons of nonsense - but also many times serious issues were discussed, sometimes it felt like a group counseling.

  10. #8750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMol View Post
    For quite a while it seemed that TK was primarily about talking about food/lunch etc. even posting pics.
    Tk is the talking spot, we talk about everything, from lunch to personal drama, vent, or just irritating murph about hands and bootlids.

Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12016
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 08:20 AM
  2. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM
  3. Final Fantasy XIII-2 - everything you need to know
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 27-01-2012, 03:58 PM
  4. Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer
    By _Caboose_ in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-01-2011, 11:33 AM
  5. Final Fantasy XIII Screenshots
    By Solidus in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 19-04-2009, 06:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •