Page 916 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 416 816 866 906 914 915 916 917 918 926 966 1016 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,160 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

The Australian accent is a bad one. The South African accent too. I struggle to watch South African youtube videos because of the accents. Even though I talk like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    The Australian accent is a bad one. The South African accent too. I struggle to watch South African youtube videos because of the accents. Even though I talk like that.
    See I like the Aussie accent, I prefer it to the Saffa one. Apparently I don't have a heavy accent, I suspect it is due to the fact that I grew up bilingual from a very young age.
    [MENTION=82]Dohc-WP[/MENTION] I am glad I dont need to go near that road much. I don't trust it at all.

I need to go buy a battery for the Tazz during lunch meh.

Yeah, I can't even watch SA YouTubers videos, it grinds me. Not to mention games like Titanfall 2. It's great that SA personalities are getting out there and doing their thang, but it just sounds so bland (read as grotesque).

I guess we're just climatized to hearing American accents in, well.... everything!

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Yeah, I can't even watch SA YouTubers videos, it grinds me. Not to mention games like Titanfall 2. It's great that SA personalities are getting out there and doing their thang, but it just sounds so bland (read as grotesque).

I guess we're just climatized to hearing American accents in, well.... everything!
    Haha I feel the same. There's are some British people with amazing accents however. And Spanish people speaking English also sounds great for some reason. Probably not always but in some cases.

I guess the accent of your own country will always sound weird and nasty to you when listening to it. It's like no-one likes their own voice when it's recorded.

What I can say, however, is that the ladies of Aus does indeed like the SA accent...and American girls...well, let's just say there are a lot of people that do like the SA accent.

mornings!

proper scottish and irish accents are just awesome... i love to watch the irish version of buzzfeed on youtube "facts". just love how they never say Sh1t but shyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

morning everyone
    Almighty legit one.

Steam: TechThief Battle.net: TechThief#2664 Uplay: CrzCop Origin: TechThief

/lurks in

Good morning...long time no see I should say
    3570K | 8GB Ripjaws | Hyper 212 EVO | HD7850 DCII 2GB | Razer Arctosa | Razer Abyssus | Antec 750W | Asrock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance |

Greetings from the oven that is East london today.

Aam norra fehn of maa Sitheffrican exxent either.

I enjoy listening the way the Welsh and Irish speak. Overall, I am biased in favour of the British Isles. Sometimes I find the American Southern accent charming.

I managed to buy a second-hand Z77 motherboard on Carb. Optimistically, it may be here tomorrow, otherwise I expect it on Monday.
    It's a Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3. Much fancier than any motherboard I can concieve of buying new. For me, it's practically high-end :-P
    =|This space for rent|=

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    Greetings from the oven that is East london today.

Aam norra fehn of maa Sitheffrican exxent either.

I enjoy listening the way the Welsh and Irish speak. Overall, I am biased in favour of the British Isles. Sometimes I find the American Southern accent charming.

I managed to buy a second-hand Z77 motherboard on Carb. Optimistically, it may be here tomorrow, otherwise I expect it on Monday.
    It's a Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3. Much fancier than any motherboard I can concieve of buying new. For me, it's practically high-end :-P
    Cool, I bought my whole pc second hand and it was a bargain. It becomes a bit of a problem if you try to claim on a warranty though which is the problem I have the moment with my PSU. But for the bargain I got on the pc it's worth it.