Page 936 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 436 836 886 926 934 935 936 937 938 946 986 1036 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,360 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Same to you dude, I will see if I can catch you in ME MP
    Cool.

It's been a really good first two weeks at the new job. I learnt a lot of good things while working for [MENTION=297]FarligOpptreden[/MENTION], and they brought back my love for the industry in a lot of ways. I'll be forever grateful to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Dee View Post
    It's been a really good first two weeks at the new job. I learnt a lot of good things while working for [MENTION=297]FarligOpptreden[/MENTION], and they brought back my love for the industry in a lot of ways. I'll be forever grateful to you.
    Thanks for the kind words and good luck in the new job!
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

I spent the whole evening arguing with an anti-vaxxer. What a waste of an evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I spent the whole evening arguing with an anti-vaxxer. What a waste of an evening.
    Haha, that must have been fun. I haven't heard an argument against vaccination which makes sense. It's mind blowing how people can argue against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    An anti-vaxxer? I will listen to every side of a story as far as divisive things on life, because I invite discussion more so than debate because of the mindset differences inherent in the two forms of discourse, but a lot of anti-vaxxers tend to bring up anecdotal evidence of harm that is not always given the proper context, and then the statistics that also avoid the necessary context whereas the evidence is usually there for why vaccines exist... Wait, we are talking about vaccines right?

Anyway, I'm not going to lie and say it's conclusive there isn't some minute chance for harm with them, because while we understand it better today than decades or even centuries ago, revelations about the human physiology are still being made because it is a complex thing on the micro level, but historical data exists to support the statement that a potential greater harm exists without them vs with them.

tl;dr The risk to benefit ratio of vaxxing vs not vaxxing speaks for itself in history... is vaxxing a term now? Well, if it wasn't, it certainly is now.

Those are my... 2c on the matter... Have you missed my 2c posts? Have you?! Well they're back, after a fashion [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G532F using Tapatalk

Anyone one else notice another Flatout game sneaking out of nowhere? or am I just that much out of the loop when it comes to new game releases lol
    Almighty legit one.

Steam: TechThief Battle.net: TechThief#2664 Uplay: CrzCop Origin: TechThief

It's good to have you back [MENTION=8104]Saint_Dee[/MENTION]!
    [MENTION=15575]TechThief[/MENTION] I know absolutely nothing about the Flatout games.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Dee View Post
    An anti-vaxxer? I will listen to every side of a story as far as divisive things on life, because I invite discussion more so than debate because of the mindset differences inherent in the two forms of discourse, but a lot of anti-vaxxers tend to bring up anecdotal evidence of harm that is not always given the proper context, and then the statistics that also avoid the necessary context whereas the evidence is usually there for why vaccines exist... Wait, we are talking about vaccines right?

Anyway, I'm not going to lie and say it's conclusive there isn't some minute chance for harm with them, because while we understand it better today than decades or even centuries ago, revelations about the human physiology are still being made because it is a complex thing on the micro level, but historical data exists to support the statement that a potential greater harm exists without them vs with them.

tl;dr The risk to benefit ratio of vaxxing vs not vaxxing speaks for itself in history... is vaxxing a term now? Well, if it wasn't, it certainly is now.

Those are my... 2c on the matter... Have you missed my 2c posts? Have you?! Well they're back, after a fashion [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G532F using Tapatalk
    With the way things are going at the moment, that will soon have to be a 50c post

1. Good day MyGamers.
    2. My SD card stopped working properly. Tried many tests until I gave up and snapped it in 2. It was a 32GB Verbatim. My device did take a nasty fall the other day, maybe that's the reason for it failing. I formatted it many various ways. It "unformats" itself every time it re-established a connection to a device.
    3. I'm using Chrome now for apps I'd normally use on my phone. I have 8GB internal storage and only 2 of it is reserved for apps, less, I should say.