Page 952 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 452 852 902 942 950 951 952 953 954 962 1002 1052 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,520 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

  1. #9511
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Actually not a bad idea hey!
    What does the MyG get to decide my fate all the time?? And I always fall for it
    I did something like that once. I should go back and try to finish the game.

    Morning everyone. I back at home our phonelines at work were disconnected.
    T A N S T A A F L

  2. #9512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    I did something like that once. I should go back and try to finish the game.

    Morning everyone. I back at home our phonelines at work were disconnected.
    bwahahaha why what did you guys do

  3. #9513
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    bwahahaha why what did you guys do
    No idea, the money guy says he paid. So we all went home and he went home so that he can argue will telkom. But I laugh the bill wasn't paid, its happened before.
    T A N S T A A F L

  4. #9514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    No idea, the money guy says he paid. So we all went home and he went home so that he can argue will telkom. But I laugh the bill wasn't paid, its happened before.
    Ok then it hasnt been paid for a while, we missed one payment and it took them a week to let us know. 2 weeks before they threatened to cut us off - the boss was in america for a trip at that time. Finally got him to do an eft

  5. #9515
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Ok then it hasnt been paid for a while, we missed one payment and it took them a week to let us know. 2 weeks before they threatened to cut us off - the boss was in america for a trip at that time. Finally got him to do an eft
    bwahahaha then I guess it hasn't been paid.
    T A N S T A A F L

  6. #9516
    Will lift for boobs! Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    Type in "i'm feeling curious" in Google.

  7. #9517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    bwahahaha then I guess it hasn't been paid.
    Hey sharrap and smile at leat you are home

  8. #9518

    Default

    Hey everyone!! Hope everyone has a good day.

    I'm coming back in 4 days! Wow 3 months has flown past so quickly. But, a really good thing has come from it. Due to my performance here, I've may have landed my dream job at the company!! Yay for me.

    Also, send help, I can't stop playing Breath of the Wild. I've not even touched any other game since getting it.

  9. #9519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Hey everyone!! Hope everyone has a good day.

    I'm coming back in 4 days! Wow 3 months has flown past so quickly. But, a really good thing has come from it. Due to my performance here, I've may have landed my dream job at the company!! Yay for me.

    Also, send help, I can't stop playing Breath of the Wild. I've not even touched any other game since getting it.
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot



    Mag ons opgewonde raak!

    hou my op hoogte wanneer jy kaap toe kom, ek sal specialy tyd maak, want dis exams

  10. #9520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot



    Mag ons opgewonde raak!

    hou my op hoogte wanneer jy kaap toe kom, ek sal specialy tyd maak, want dis exams
    Wel dis pretty much so 80% confirmed, maar hey dit gaan nog verander in die volgende 5 maande. Ek gaan eers terug kom Aus toe vir nog 'n 3 maande stint hierso. Dan daarna kan ek daarmee begin.

Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12016
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 08:20 AM
  2. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM
  3. Final Fantasy XIII-2 - everything you need to know
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 27-01-2012, 03:58 PM
  4. Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer
    By _Caboose_ in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-01-2011, 11:33 AM
  5. Final Fantasy XIII Screenshots
    By Solidus in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 19-04-2009, 06:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •