Page 979 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 479 879 929 969 977 978 979 980 981 989 1029 1079 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,790 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

  1. #9781
    Bargain Hunter mottamort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    3,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Linctagon

    Go get some


    Morning all

    Somehow I feel like i am missing out on not being in that whatsapp group, but then I remember who is in the group and I dont feel so bad
    I try not to use drugs for anything non life threatening (and yet i will still complain about sniffles! go me!)
    I also got slightly saddened by the idea that there's apparently a "cool kids" whatsapp group.


    oooh forum politics! do tell

  2. #9782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    I try not to use drugs for anything non life threatening (and yet i will still complain about sniffles! go me!)
    I also got slightly saddened by the idea that there's apparently a "cool kids" whatsapp group.


    oooh forum politics! do tell
    No linctagon is herbal - hence why i use it. Works like a bomb, I woke up on monday with a sore throat, by wednesday it was gone.

    There is no politics, its a boys club, and I don't like some of the dodgy memes and stuff that gets passed along :P

    @Dohc_WP - I am willing to wear that! :P

  3. #9783
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    Ive had a snotty nose the last 3 days...now my nose is raw and it hurts to blow it

    also hi TK
    Stay away from me. My boss is already running around with a runny nose doing that cringy snot inhaling thing.
    T A N S T A A F L

  4. #9784
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    Good morning everyone.
    T A N S T A A F L

  5. #9785
    Bargain Hunter mottamort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    3,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    Stay away from me. My boss is already running around with a runny nose doing that cringy snot inhaling thing.
    I frikking hate that!
    Worst is when you're in a shopping queue and the oak in front just keeps GNOOOOORKKK'ing. One day I'm gonna get punched or something, coz the looks I get when I ask if they have a tissue or something, or blow your nose makes it seem like I'M the rude one

  6. #9786

    Default

    Good morning everyone. I'm so glad it's Friday. I need a holiday. Like right now.

    Also, comments on the topic at hand:

    Snot nose comment:
    I'm you guys, I hate that sound when people reverse the Snottoria Falls back up their nose.

    Whatsapp Group comment:
    Ah yes, the Whatsapp group. Are you guys referring to the buy/sell/swop one or the other one? Been many months now since I left them. I still have all those pictures saved on my phone though. Some of them are dodgy AF.
    Last edited by DieGrootHammer; 05-05-2017 at 10:00 AM.

  7. #9787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Good morning everyone. I'm so glad it's Friday. I need a holiday. Like right now.

    Also, comments on the topic at hand:

    Snot nose comment:
    I'm you guys, I hate that sound when people reverse the Snottoria Falls back up their nose.

    Whatsapp Group comment:
    Ah yes, the Whatsapp group. Are you guys referring to the buy/sell/swop one or the other one? Been many months now since I left them. I still have all those pictures saved on my phone though. Some of them are dodgy AF.
    Yeah the pictures are bad. But it's a fun group.

    And I got my phone! Unfortunately too much work to set it up properly. Still awesome though!

  8. #9788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Good morning everyone. I'm so glad it's Friday. I need a holiday. Like right now.

    Also, comments on the topic at hand:

    Snot nose comment:
    I'm you guys, I hate that sound when people reverse the Snottoria Falls back up their nose.

    Whatsapp Group comment:
    Ah yes, the Whatsapp group. Are you guys referring to the buy/sell/swop one or the other one? Been many months now since I left them. I still have all those pictures saved on my phone though. Some of them are dodgy AF.
    Haaaaaaaaai bokka

    The fact that you still have the pictures says a lot you perv! :P

  9. #9789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Whatsapp Group comment:
    Ah yes, the Whatsapp group. Are you guys referring to the buy/sell/swop one or the other one? Been many months now since I left them. I still have all those pictures saved on my phone though. Some of them are dodgy AF.
    Let me know if you want back in.

  10. #9790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Haaaaaaaaai bokka

    The fact that you still have the pictures says a lot you perv! :P
    Perv se moer man....

    ..okay dalk so bietjie

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Let me know if you want back in.
    Hmm, very tempting, but in a months time I will be back in Australia and would be spammed 100's of messages during the early hours of the morning. Maybe when I'm back from Aus. Or maybe yes....urgh I don't know

Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12016
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 08:20 AM
  2. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM
  3. Final Fantasy XIII-2 - everything you need to know
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 27-01-2012, 03:58 PM
  4. Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer
    By _Caboose_ in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-01-2011, 11:33 AM
  5. Final Fantasy XIII Screenshots
    By Solidus in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 19-04-2009, 06:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •