Page 979 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 479 879 929 969 977 978 979 980 981 989 1029 1079 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,790 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Linctagon

Go get some

Morning all

Somehow I feel like i am missing out on not being in that whatsapp group, but then I remember who is in the group and I dont feel so bad
    I try not to use drugs for anything non life threatening (and yet i will still complain about sniffles! go me!)
    I also got slightly saddened by the idea that there's apparently a "cool kids" whatsapp group.

oooh forum politics! do tell

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    I try not to use drugs for anything non life threatening (and yet i will still complain about sniffles! go me!)
    I also got slightly saddened by the idea that there's apparently a "cool kids" whatsapp group.

oooh forum politics! do tell
    No linctagon is herbal - hence why i use it. Works like a bomb, I woke up on monday with a sore throat, by wednesday it was gone.

There is no politics, its a boys club, and I don't like some of the dodgy memes and stuff that gets passed along :P

@Dohc_WP - I am willing to wear that! :P

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    Ive had a snotty nose the last 3 days...now my nose is raw and it hurts to blow it

also hi TK
    Stay away from me. My boss is already running around with a runny nose doing that cringy snot inhaling thing.
    T A N S T A A F L

Good morning everyone.
    T A N S T A A F L

Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    Stay away from me. My boss is already running around with a runny nose doing that cringy snot inhaling thing.
    I frikking hate that!
    Worst is when you're in a shopping queue and the oak in front just keeps GNOOOOORKKK'ing. One day I'm gonna get punched or something, coz the looks I get when I ask if they have a tissue or something, or blow your nose makes it seem like I'M the rude one

Good morning everyone. I'm so glad it's Friday. I need a holiday. Like right now.

Also, comments on the topic at hand:

Snot nose comment:
    I'm you guys, I hate that sound when people reverse the Snottoria Falls back up their nose.

Whatsapp Group comment:
    Ah yes, the Whatsapp group. Are you guys referring to the buy/sell/swop one or the other one? Been many months now since I left them. I still have all those pictures saved on my phone though. Some of them are dodgy AF.
    Last edited by DieGrootHammer; 05-05-2017 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Good morning everyone. I'm so glad it's Friday. I need a holiday. Like right now.

Snot nose comment:
    I'm you guys, I hate that sound when people reverse the Snottoria Falls back up their nose.

Whatsapp Group comment:
    Ah yes, the Whatsapp group. Are you guys referring to the buy/sell/swop one or the other one? Been many months now since I left them. I still have all those pictures saved on my phone though. Some of them are dodgy AF.
    Yeah the pictures are bad. But it's a fun group.

And I got my phone! Unfortunately too much work to set it up properly. Still awesome though!

Snot nose comment:

Whatsapp Group comment:
    Haaaaaaaaai bokka

The fact that you still have the pictures says a lot you perv! :P

Whatsapp Group comment:
    Let me know if you want back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Haaaaaaaaai bokka

The fact that you still have the pictures says a lot you perv! :P
    Perv se moer man....

..okay dalk so bietjie

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Let me know if you want back in.
    Hmm, very tempting, but in a months time I will be back in Australia and would be spammed 100's of messages during the early hours of the morning. Maybe when I'm back from Aus. Or maybe yes....urgh I don't know