Page 998 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 498 898 948 988 996 997 998 999 1000 1008 1048 1098 ... LastLast
Results 9,971 to 9,980 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Morning peoples! The cold is here!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMol View Post
    I've got what is effectively just a line rental from them, a 10GB cap on a 20Mbps line for R549 (Telkom Openserve connection)

Then instead of using their data I use Crystal web's 250GB capped account (which has zero rated data between 12am & 6pm), it allows concurrent connections so I share the account with my brother-in-law (so R379/2 = R189,50)

So all in all I pay R738,50 for 20Mbps effectively uncapped (we did about 1TB of down & up data combined last month).

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Think I need to get in touch with you so that you can explain exactly how to do that. Do you guys alternate using the account of course?

Morning everyone, I think the cold front is coming.
    T A N S T A A F L

goodmorning !

its so unfortunate that common sense cannot be bought

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Think I need to get in touch with you so that you can explain exactly how to do that. Do you guys alternate using the account of course?
    We use the account at the same time, it allows for up to 3 concurrent connections. I'll drop you a PM

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

My phone was order from Makro Online. I would recommend against ordering online from them. Service was dire.
    I was sent a waybill but no mention of courier company doing the delivery; had to ascertain this information through social media.

Just 1 of many complaints...

Morning everyone

So glad it is almost weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
    My phone was order from Makro Online. I would recommend against ordering online from them. Service was dire.
    I was sent a waybill but no mention of courier company doing the delivery; had to ascertain this information through social media.

Just 1 of many complaints...
    I'm trying to upgrade my Vodacom contract, which keeps telling me its available to upgrade.

Yet because my contract is Smart S (which doesn't seem to exist anymore, Smart S+ is cheapest now), even though all deals are shown to me, when I choose the phone and click "upgrade" it bombs on the next page telling me my choice is not compatible.

And I really don't wanna go into the shop, and their online chat is NEVER ON.
    /rant

morning ppls. its friday!

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    I'm trying to upgrade my Vodacom contract, which keeps telling me its available to upgrade.

Yet because my contract is Smart S (which doesn't seem to exist anymore, Smart S+ is cheapest now), even though all deals are shown to me, when I choose the phone and click "upgrade" it bombs on the next page telling me my choice is not compatible.

And I really don't wanna go into the shop, and their online chat is NEVER ON.
    /rant

morning ppls. its friday!
    I always do it in the shop, it is easiest, but I go to the 3G/Data store cos its always empty

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I always do it in the shop, it is easiest, but I go to the 3G/Data store cos its always empty
    Mine is slightly complicated because my boss pays for my contract so its in his name...so i dunno if he'd need to be there/involved if i go into shop to upgrade, and he generally doesnt have time to do this type of shit, hence he's very happy for me to do it online

but ill see what can be done. Online is just easier, don't have to deal with...*shudder*...people