Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Your favourite MyGaming thread

  1. #1

    Default Your favourite MyGaming thread

    This one is a bit of a tougher question: What is your favourite MyGaming thread? Can be a thread from years ago, can be a type of thread you always visit, or just one that you remember sticking out for some reason.

    For me, and I'm biased because it was started by myself, was THIS THREAD RIGHT HERE.

    It's probbly my favourite because it was fun to reminice like that, with the forum doing down in activity.

    Another thread I personally love is The Image Thread. I've posted WAY too many pictures in there, and I don't know, I like to just browse through it. It's like 9Gag, but only better and funnier in every way.

    Threadkiller is obviously like my home away from home, and I've always enjoyed it so just shooting the shit with people there.

    So share your favourite threads.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    This one is a bit of a tougher question: What is your favourite MyGaming thread? Can be a thread from years ago, can be a type of thread you always visit, or just one that you remember sticking out for some reason.

    For me, and I'm biased because it was started by myself, was THIS THREAD RIGHT HERE.

    It's probbly my favourite because it was fun to reminice like that, with the forum doing down in activity.

    Another thread I personally love is The Image Thread. I've posted WAY too many pictures in there, and I don't know, I like to just browse through it. It's like 9Gag, but only better and funnier in every way.

    Threadkiller is obviously like my home away from home, and I've always enjoyed it so just shooting the shit with people there.

    So share your favourite threads.
    Ok I have to agree on the Image of the day

    But the TK will always hold a special place - mainly because that is where we all got to know each other and became friends and in some cases family

  3. #3

    Default

    Mine is: https://mygaming.co.za/forum/showthr...ying-right-now

    I like seeing what people are playing and I wish more people would post that.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Ok I have to agree on the Image of the day

    But the TK will always hold a special place - mainly because that is where we all got to know each other and became friends and in some cases family
    Bliksems, I remember the first time trying to post in TK. I was so intimidated. Didn't know what the hell was going on or what to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Mine is: https://mygaming.co.za/forum/showthr...ying-right-now

    I like seeing what people are playing and I wish more people would post that.
    Hopefully this will get more people to post there. I post everyone now and then. I kinda forget, and if I'm still playing the same thing as what I posted last, I'm kinda second guessing whether or not I should post or not.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Bliksems, I remember the first time trying to post in TK. I was so intimidated. Didn't know what the hell was going on or what to do.
    It took me a very long time to start posting in TK because of the intimidation factor. Then when I started posting there a lot of the regulars left. And then when I became a mod most of the MyGaming members left. Damnit, I see a pattern here.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Bliksems, I remember the first time trying to post in TK. I was so intimidated. Didn't know what the hell was going on or what to do.



    Hopefully this will get more people to post there. I post everyone now and then. I kinda forget, and if I'm still playing the same thing as what I posted last, I'm kinda second guessing whether or not I should post or not.
    And then my all time favourite post of yours to this day is Drunk Post #27

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    And then my all time favourite post of yours to this day is Drunk Post #27
    Lol I've had a few drunk posts in the past here. My location here on the left is very much appropriate.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Lol I've had a few drunk posts in the past here. My location here on the left is very much appropriate.
    Yea ma as ek my nie misgis nie was dit die missing een! :P

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Mine is: https://mygaming.co.za/forum/showthr...ying-right-now

    I like seeing what people are playing and I wish more people would post that.
    This is also my favourite thread.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Damnit, I see a pattern here.
    Are you alleging that you are... The Threadkiller?

    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Similar Threads

  1. Post your favourite /r/ [Reddit Thread]
    By Edelweiss in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 25-02-2016, 07:43 AM
  2. Replies: 143
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 09:46 AM
  3. Favourite/Memorable Video game OST thread - POST 'EM HERE
    By Edelweiss in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 23-11-2012, 12:26 AM
  4. MyGaming community's favourite game ever
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-10-2012, 02:58 PM
  5. The MyGaming eRepublik Thread
    By Mephisto_Helix in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 1852
    Last Post: 28-05-2011, 04:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •