Page 701 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 201 601 651 691 699 700 701 702 703 711 751 801 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,010 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    I'm pretty sure Hammer was one of the people I contacted? If not, my apologies. I didn't want to steal any thunder from the community, so I was giving it a few more days. I haven't heard back from Dee yet.
    [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION], Ek belowe ek is onskuldig!

[MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] I will speak to Dee

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Just checked the sent items. [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION] wasn't on my recipient list. Sorry, dude. Who wants to do the Community GoTY thread this year?

So far Soli and [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] are keen.
    Yeah sure, I'm always willing to help out where ever I can and able to.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Sheesh you can't let Beo do it. Have you seen his threads lately? They've been decidedly subpar.

Please everyone stop me if the teasing gets too much today.
    <insert not sure if serious or just kidding meme>

We will just have to fight to the death then [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION]. Choose your weapon.

We will just have to fight to the death then [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION]. Choose your weapon.
    Or you can handle some of the threads, and Beo can handle some of the threads? There should be at least 6 awards categories, no?

Overall GOTY
    FPS/Action
    RPG/Narrative-heavy
    RTS/Strategy
    Mobile
    Best SA Game

Other ideas:

Non-game/Walking Simulator
    Best Hype Machine
    Best DLC
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

The fight to the death is a lot more action packed but we can do it your way [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION].

Unfortunately I can't check the older threads right now to see how it was done and have to do some work now. But will be back later.
    [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION], what do you think?

I see [MENTION=8104]Saint_Dee[/MENTION] is also online if he wants to do it.

The fight to the death is a lot more action packed but we can do it your way [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION].

Unfortunately I can't check the older threads right now to see how it was done and have to do some work now. But will be back later.

I just spoke to Super Dee, he said you guys are more than welcome to do it this year.

[MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION]
    Yeah, that seems to sum it up nicely without being too finicky for detail. There may need to be a few more as you say like; best hyped game; best DLC; best exclusive etc.

But generally speaking, like you mention, I too prefer to leave genres open ended. Example; something like Battleborn is FPS, it has a lot from other genres attached to it. Bottom line is FPS.

We also need a Worst Game of the Year.

And Best game that you played this year that didn't necessarily come out this year.

Biggest Disappointment of the Year.

Howzit guys,

logged on a bit late today. trying to find a free alternative to outlook with exchange. My subscription finished today and I'd rather spend the money on taking the wife out