Thread: Your favourite MyGaming thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards Threadkiller - Got the last word in. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.

Default Your favourite MyGaming thread

This one is a bit of a tougher question: What is your favourite MyGaming thread? Can be a thread from years ago, can be a type of thread you always visit, or just one that you remember sticking out for some reason.

For me, and I'm biased because it was started by myself, was THIS THREAD RIGHT HERE.

It's probbly my favourite because it was fun to reminice like that, with the forum doing down in activity.

Another thread I personally love is The Image Thread. I've posted WAY too many pictures in there, and I don't know, I like to just browse through it. It's like 9Gag, but only better and funnier in every way.

Threadkiller is obviously like my home away from home, and I've always enjoyed it so just shooting the shit with people there.

So share your favourite threads.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! Threadkiller - Got the last word in.
    Trophies MyGaming Champion Vanguard

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    This one is a bit of a tougher question: What is your favourite MyGaming thread? Can be a thread from years ago, can be a type of thread you always visit, or just one that you remember sticking out for some reason.

For me, and I'm biased because it was started by myself, was THIS THREAD RIGHT HERE.

It's probbly my favourite because it was fun to reminice like that, with the forum doing down in activity.

Another thread I personally love is The Image Thread. I've posted WAY too many pictures in there, and I don't know, I like to just browse through it. It's like 9Gag, but only better and funnier in every way.

Threadkiller is obviously like my home away from home, and I've always enjoyed it so just shooting the shit with people there.

So share your favourite threads.
    Ok I have to agree on the Image of the day

But the TK will always hold a special place - mainly because that is where we all got to know each other and became friends and in some cases family

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Mine is: https://mygaming.co.za/forum/showthr...ying-right-now

I like seeing what people are playing and I wish more people would post that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards Threadkiller - Got the last word in. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Ok I have to agree on the Image of the day

But the TK will always hold a special place - mainly because that is where we all got to know each other and became friends and in some cases family
    Bliksems, I remember the first time trying to post in TK. I was so intimidated. Didn't know what the hell was going on or what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post

Hopefully this will get more people to post there. I post everyone now and then. I kinda forget, and if I'm still playing the same thing as what I posted last, I'm kinda second guessing whether or not I should post or not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Bliksems, I remember the first time trying to post in TK. I was so intimidated. Didn't know what the hell was going on or what to do.
    It took me a very long time to start posting in TK because of the intimidation factor. Then when I started posting there a lot of the regulars left. And then when I became a mod most of the MyGaming members left. Damnit, I see a pattern here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! Threadkiller - Got the last word in.

Hopefully this will get more people to post there. I post everyone now and then. I kinda forget, and if I'm still playing the same thing as what I posted last, I'm kinda second guessing whether or not I should post or not.
    And then my all time favourite post of yours to this day is Drunk Post #27

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    And then my all time favourite post of yours to this day is Drunk Post #27
    Lol I've had a few drunk posts in the past here. My location here on the left is very much appropriate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Lol I've had a few drunk posts in the past here. My location here on the left is very much appropriate.
    Yea ma as ek my nie misgis nie was dit die missing een! :P

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.)

This is also my favourite thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    715 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.) MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! Mussolini Award -

Damnit, I see a pattern here.
    Are you alleging that you are... The Threadkiller?

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.