Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Gamma Nine - Releases 1st of April - Info and Links

Sorry [MENTION=4772]Spartan[/MENTION], it will be a while still before I can read your book. But I have bought it right in the beginning and will get to it eventually.

My first exclusive review is up! I received a 5 out of 5 feathered pens from the lady doing the review.

Here is a snippet from the Goodreads review and below that a link to the full review. Have a read and comment on it.
    Thanks again for everyone's support!

Goodreads:
    In an expanded, futuristic universe where terraforming and intergalactic exploration is the forerunner in the growth of humankind, there is bound to be an undiscovered threat that can undo all that has been conquered. Smit captures the excitement and fear of such a prospect in his book, lead by the lovable and charismatic Christian Quinn. Corporal Quinn is a new addition to The Grim Wolves, a group of heroic Titans that defend the universe against the spread of a plague called the Beast. These Titans serve as barriers against the horrors that lurk in the shadows of unknown worlds and keep humanity safe, but when another unforeseen problem arises, the Wolves find themselves fighting for not only their own lives, but humankind itself. Smit weaves a beautiful story of love and protection with that of a military conquest. Gamma Nine speaks to the explorer in all of us and makes you wish you were fighting for the safety of the Universe as well. This is a must read, definitely an upcoming star in the self-publishing literary world.

Link to full review:
    https://morganpbillings.wordpress.co...-christi-smit/

Let me know what you guys think.

[MENTION=2060]oltman[/MENTION] [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] [MENTION=3505]DarthMol[/MENTION] [MENTION=95]Mephisto_Helix[/MENTION] [MENTION=11450]Mister 44[/MENTION] [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] [MENTION=193]matt[/MENTION] [MENTION=13408]Crableg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17]MetalSoup[/MENTION] [MENTION=15883]GregRedd[/MENTION] [MENTION=2226]InSanity[/MENTION] [MENTION=14824]Donisia[/MENTION] [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION] [MENTION=22653]Avantar[/MENTION] [MENTION=22985]AstroTurf[/MENTION] [MENTION=767]Wlad[/MENTION] [MENTION=5134]MalicE[/MENTION] [MENTION=297]FarligOpptreden[/MENTION] [MENTION=532]Hiro[/MENTION]

"What's with the poop face?"

Thanks for the Mention [MENTION=4772]Spartan[/MENTION], I'll buy it in the next day or 2

Super work bud, really proud of great talent when it's recognised. Well done mate.

Now... when can I expect my physical signed hardcover?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    My first exclusive review is up! I received a 5 out of 5 feathered pens from the lady doing the review.

Here is a snippet from the Goodreads review and below that a link to the full review. Have a read and comment on it.
    Thanks again for everyone's support!
    Well done dude!

when's the interview?

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    Well done dude!

when's the interview?
    Thursday sometime. It will probably go up the morning after I release the first free short story. And thank you .

Hey dude, finished the book last week. Very cool read, and I'm looking forward to the next installments. When did you say is the ETA for book 2?

Spoiler: show

I am curious about Artemis, I had kind of expected to see something develop with that in this book, but it looks like you've saved that for a spin-off with your filler book. I'll definitely grab that when you're done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Super work bud, really proud of great talent when it's recognised. Well done mate.

Now... when can I expect my physical signed hardcover?
    Thank you. And lol yes yes I know. Soon, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by matt View Post
    Hey dude, finished the book last week. Very cool read, and I'm looking forward to the next installments. When did you say is the ETA for book 2?

Spoiler: show

I am curious about Artemis, I had kind of expected to see something develop with that in this book, but it looks like you've saved that for a spin-off with your filler book. I'll definitely grab that when you're done with it.
    Thanks man. Glad you enjoyed it. Book 2 is planned for December 2016 or January 2017. It takes time to write and editing and everything can take more time sometimes.

And Artemis will be out this week. It is a short 6000 odd word story that fills in some gaps and just expands the universe a little. It falls in between book 1 and 2, but has no spoilers of book 2 in it. It is merely to fill in some gaps for readers who want more information. Book 2 will kick off where book 1 left off and will not require the short stories, but they will help answer some questions I do not feel the need to answer while the main story advances.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Thanks man. Glad you enjoyed it. Book 2 is planned for December 2016 or January 2017. It takes time to write and editing and everything can take more time sometimes.

And Artemis will be out this week. It is a short 6000 odd word story that fills in some gaps and just expands the universe a little. It falls in between book 1 and 2, but has no spoilers of book 2 in it. It is merely to fill in some gaps for readers who want more information. Book 2 will kick off where book 1 left off and will not require the short stories, but they will help answer some questions I do not feel the need to answer while the main story advances.
    Awesome, I'll grab Artemis soon then, and then find something else to read until book 2 is ready. Looking forward to seeing where the story goes.

Dec or Jan is really not all that long to wait. I've waited way longer for books in the Wheel of Time series, and I'm still waiting on George R.R. Martin to write the next one in A Song of Ice and Fire. I think he's too wrapped up in the TV show now, so who knows when he'll get back to the books.