Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 114

Thread: Gamma Nine - Releases 1st of April - Info and Links

  1. #1

    Default Gamma Nine - Releases 1st of April - Info and Links



    Gamma Nine Releases tomorrow!

    The time has come and my debut novel will be going live tomorrow. Through all of the stress and extreme exhilaration before the release date I am still standing and my pre-order sales have gone up once again. Gamma Nine has hit #1 in its categories again and climbing the charts on some stores. I have done very little marketing, deciding to rather try and sell my work to new readers when there is an actual novel to read instead of just a synopsis. Thank you to everyone who posted in the previous thread, and thank you for the support and comments.

    Below are the details needed to join in on the fun:

    Website: http://gamma-nine.com/ - still a work in progress and only a beta site, there is much more planned.
    Twitter: @GammaNineSeries
    #GammaNineSeries

    Links to the different stores where Gamma Nine can be purchased from. On some websites like Kobo and Smashwords the first 15% of the Novel is free to read if you are skeptical about what you are actually buying.

    Gamma Nine (Book One) – $2.99
    Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/613128
    Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Gamma-Nine-Chr...=1&*entries*=0
    Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gamma-Nine-C...=1&*entries*=0
    KOBO: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/gamma-nine
    iBooks/Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/x/id1081997742
    B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/gamm...=2940152610635

    You can also find the links on the website under the Buy Now link. Some of the website info still needs to be uploaded and the character profiles will only be added on a later date after release.

    I hope I remember to tag everyone from the previous thread.

    [MENTION=2060]oltman[/MENTION] [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] [MENTION=3505]DarthMol[/MENTION] [MENTION=95]Mephisto_Helix[/MENTION] [MENTION=11450]Mister 44[/MENTION] [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] [MENTION=193]matt[/MENTION] [MENTION=13408]Crableg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17]MetalSoup[/MENTION] [MENTION=15883]GregRedd[/MENTION] [MENTION=2226]InSanity[/MENTION] [MENTION=14824]Donisia[/MENTION] [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION] [MENTION=22653]Avantar[/MENTION] [MENTION=22985]AstroTurf[/MENTION] [MENTION=767]Wlad[/MENTION] [MENTION=5134]MalicE[/MENTION] [MENTION=297]FarligOpptreden[/MENTION] [MENTION=532]Hiro[/MENTION]

    The print version will happen this year while I am writing the first novel. Please be patient as it takes time to get everything in order. Once I have the foundation set I can move forward with more editions.

    Thank you again guys. I am switching into marketing mode for the next few days so expect some horrible self-promoting...should be quite shameless actually.

    Link to first thread:http://mygaming.co.za/forum/showthre...ncept-and-info

    PS. If any of you have any issues with your pre-orders or the bill-fairy has hit early this month, please let me know and i can help you with a voucher for my novel. I have no problem with sharing my work if any issues pop up in supporting me.

    "What's with the poop face?"

  2. #2

    Default

    Congratulations once again Christi! You must be incredibly hyped right now watching the birth of your (intellectual) baby. Wishing you huge success with it - may you be rolling in royalty cheques very soon
    My copy is ready and waiting for release on Smashwords.

    “You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~


  3. #3

    Default

    Awesome! I have pre-ordered at Amazon.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post


    Gamma Nine Releases tomorrow!

    The time has come and my debut novel will be going live tomorrow. Through all of the stress and extreme exhilaration before the release date I am still standing and my pre-order sales have gone up once again. Gamma Nine has hit #1 in its categories again and climbing the charts on some stores. I have done very little marketing, deciding to rather try and sell my work to new readers when there is an actual novel to read instead of just a synopsis. Thank you to everyone who posted in the previous thread, and thank you for the support and comments.

    Below are the details needed to join in on the fun:

    Website: http://gamma-nine.com/ - still a work in progress and only a beta site, there is much more planned.
    Twitter: @GammaNineSeries
    #GammaNineSeries

    Links to the different stores where Gamma Nine can be purchased from. On some websites like Kobo and Smashwords the first 15% of the Novel is free to read if you are skeptical about what you are actually buying.

    Gamma Nine (Book One) – $2.99
    Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/613128
    Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Gamma-Nine-Chr...=1&*entries*=0
    Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gamma-Nine-C...=1&*entries*=0
    KOBO: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/gamma-nine
    iBooks/Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/x/id1081997742
    B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/gamm...=2940152610635

    You can also find the links on the website under the Buy Now link. Some of the website info still needs to be uploaded and the character profiles will only be added on a later date after release.

    I hope I remember to tag everyone from the previous thread.
    [MENTION=2060]oltman[/MENTION] [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] [MENTION=3505]DarthMol[/MENTION] [MENTION=95]Mephisto_Helix[/MENTION] [MENTION=11450]Mister 44[/MENTION] [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] [MENTION=193]matt[/MENTION] [MENTION=13408]Crableg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17]MetalSoup[/MENTION] [MENTION=15883]GregRedd[/MENTION] [MENTION=2226]InSanity[/MENTION] [MENTION=14824]Donisia[/MENTION] [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION] [MENTION=22653]Avantar[/MENTION] [MENTION=22985]AstroTurf[/MENTION] [MENTION=767]Wlad[/MENTION] [MENTION=5134]MalicE[/MENTION] [MENTION=297]FarligOpptreden[/MENTION] [MENTION=532]Hiro[/MENTION]

    The print version will happen this year while I am writing the first novel. Please be patient as it takes time to get everything in order. Once I have the foundation set I can move forward with more editions.

    Thank you again guys. I am switching into marketing mode for the next few days so expect some horrible self-promoting...should be quite shameless actually.

    Link to first thread:http://mygaming.co.za/forum/showthre...ncept-and-info

    PS. If any of you have any issues with your pre-orders or the bill-fairy has hit early this month, please let me know and i can help you with a voucher for my novel. I have no problem with sharing my work if any issues pop up in supporting me.
    I'll buy it next month

    Add it to my Amazon wishlist in a bit.

  5. #5
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    I'm not a big book reader any more but I'll make an exception for this one

    Congrats dude!

  6. #6

    Default

    [MENTION=4772]Spartan[/MENTION] - let the shamelessness begin!

    I might actually buy it just to support you, though I doubt I'll get around to reading it. But really dude, I wish you all the success and fortune.

  7. #7

    Default

    [MENTION=4772]Spartan[/MENTION] that is awesome dude I will admit I have been counting days I cant wait to read it!

  8. #8

    Default

    [MENTION=4772]Spartan[/MENTION] I am so excited for you! Will surely pick it up next month.

    I am personally dragging my feet on my writing and might yet ask you (in the distant future) for pointers on publishing. That is if you haven't become so famous that poor Avantar is all forgotten. :-)

    All the best in your venture forward. May this passion and success of yours reach the stars.
    It truly would be my dream job if I could pull it off and if it is yours - this could be it!

  9. #9

    Default

    [MENTION=4772]Spartan[/MENTION] it has been downloaded and on my phone and tablet and pc already, I am just waiting for the boss to leave the office so I can start reading :P

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    [MENTION=4772]Spartan[/MENTION] it has been downloaded and on my phone and tablet and pc already, I am just waiting for the boss to leave the office so I can start reading :P
    Excellent news. Don't get in trouble on my behalf. Have you noticed the happy coincidence yet? You can almost see it on the website...

    - - - - - - - - - - Double Post Merged - - - - - - - - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Avantar View Post
    [MENTION=4772]Spartan[/MENTION] I am so excited for you! Will surely pick it up next month.

    I am personally dragging my feet on my writing and might yet ask you (in the distant future) for pointers on publishing. That is if you haven't become so famous that poor Avantar is all forgotten. :-)

    All the best in your venture forward. May this passion and success of yours reach the stars.
    It truly would be my dream job if I could pull it off and if it is yours - this could be it!
    Thank you. You can ask me whenever you need some advice.

    "What's with the poop face?"

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 118
    Last Post: 10-08-2017, 10:56 AM
  2. Steam accounts hacked through Twitch links
    By Kevin in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-09-2014, 02:01 PM
  3. New study links videogames to aggressive behaviour
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 28-03-2014, 03:43 AM
  4. Man with links to Krejcir tortured to death
    By James in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-12-2013, 10:41 AM
  5. Microsoft's SmartGlass links devices to consoles
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 02:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •