Page 152 of 162 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1617

Thread: Comic Books

Jeez, I miss this thread. I've been too busy to post stuff in here this year.
    That's what she said.

The Dork Knight.

Im disappointed that the Mortal Kombat Komic series is over... It wasnt fantastic, but as a fan of the series i enjoyed it...

The Walking dead is awesome, as always... Its really cool to watch the TV series and link up bits with the comics...

Still enjoying Jessica Jones... That TV show should be out soon as well...

"I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Im disappointed that the Mortal Kombat Komic series is over... It wasnt fantastic, but as a fan of the series i enjoyed it...

The Walking dead is awesome, as always... Its really cool to watch the TV series and link up bits with the comics...

Still enjoying Jessica Jones... That TV show should be out soon as well...
    THIS

and the comic is getting intense now

Guys, where would I be able to order graphic novels online (besides Readers den and Takealot). Is there a place I'm missing? Looking for specific volumes for Girl with Dragon Tattoo, and I cant find any relief

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    Guys, where would I be able to order graphic novels online (besides Readers den and Takealot). Is there a place I'm missing? Looking for specific volumes for Girl with Dragon Tattoo, and I cant find any relief
    Not too sure. If you're willing to use Facebook or to phone someone, check out Cosmic Comics or Smallville Comics. I'm pretty sure they ship them as well. They both respond to Facebook Messages and a quick call would actually be much more efficient. Alternatively, Outer Limits can order something for you and ship it, check their page here. http://www.outerlimits.co.za/ordering/
    That's what she said.

The Dork Knight.

you telling me Takealot doesn't have something you are looking for!?!?!?

Dude, have you tried Raru? They have an amazing selection, and though the stuff goes in an out of stock very quickly, you can get what you are looking for most of the time. Try them.

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    THIS

and the comic is getting intense now
    Ye the build up to issue 150 is getting HECTIC! Some shits gona go DOWN!!! Have you seen the new covers released? They have covers up to 151 out, if you want i will send a link if you haven't seen them...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Ye the build up to issue 150 is getting HECTIC! Some shits gona go DOWN!!! Have you seen the new covers released? They have covers up to 151 out, if you want i will send a link if you haven't seen them...
    No brah! that be spoiler territory!

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    No brah! that be spoiler territory!
    No ways! The covers are the BEST!!!! The way there are done is to purposefully create tension without spoilers!

Im gona throw it out there now... Issue 150 cover...