Page 160 of 162 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1617

Thread: Comic Books

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    How many Preacher comics are there? Worth picking up from the beginning?
    66 (plus 5 specials and a 4-issue miniseries)

Definitely! It's really good if you're into that kind of weirdness. and you're not very religious

Uh guys, Jason Aaron, Jamie McKelvie and Ian Churchill are going to be at FanCon in Cape Town next month. I'm not going to be able to go, but I've got someone going with a few books that I want signed. If you like comics and are in the area 7-8 May, go meet those guys!
    That's what she said.

The Dork Knight.

Can anyone recommend a good comic reader app? I don't mind paying either for access to all the Marvel and DC comics if it's a subscription service. I've never really read comics but I've started now and I guess I'm getting hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Orihalcon View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good comic reader app? I don't mind paying either for access to all the Marvel and DC comics if it's a subscription service. I've never really read comics but I've started now and I guess I'm getting hooked.
    most of my comic files are .cbr and for that i use this

I haven't read this whole thread but is any one else collecting the Marvel series of hard cover comics from CNA.

If so, does any one have a spare issue 10. I been trying to get CNA to back order it from me for almost a year now.

The Marvel app is actually fantastic and you can buy all the comics or a subscription on the app... I use a reader called Komik available on the Android play store

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

"I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Orihalcon View Post
    What you want is Comixology. Quite literally the best in terms of being a store and a reader.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Dee View Post
    What you want is Comixology. Quite literally the best in terms of being a store and a reader.
    Funny you should mention that. I was JUST on their site searching for the Locke & Key series.

Will look at their app.

Thank you!

Hey guys and gals! This weeks Humble Book Bundle is all about Ennis! That's right, Garth Ennis is the featured author at www.humblebundle.com this week! Get all of "The Boys" and some of the "Battlefield" all for only $15! Don't waste time, do it now!