Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 148

Thread: Official MyGaming StarCraft II beta thread

  1. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    Sc2 never lags, only your ISP makes you lag. I have been on webafrica and My ping is 200 always. When I change to Cybersmart I also ping 900. Especially these uncapped accounts lag hell and beyond. Get unshaped or Webafrica. Thats your best way to go if you wanna play Sc2.

    You connect to US/EU depending on your client. Connecting to US is a baaad idea. you will get super lag. login to you battle.net account and check what client you must connect with. If it is US e-mail them and ask them to change it to EU.
    To what email address do you mail to change from US to EU?
    [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://s

  2. #102

    Default

    Send your email to beta[dot][email protected][dot]battle[dot]net requesting the change, they emailed me back asking for the following:

    - Your Battle.net account name (Please DO NOT send us your password)
    - Your full real name
    - Your full address including postal or zip code
    - Your Battle.net secret question and answer

    Took a few days and it was sorted

  3. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Failtron View Post
    Hi guys, slightly off topic question - is there anybody playing the SC2 beta here that used to play SC1 on the local SA (gosu) server back in the day? Those were awesome times
    Yeap! I used to play...it really was awesome...56K and all!

  4. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niftyshorts View Post
    Yeap! I used to play...it really was awesome...56K and all!
    I still remember using that "R7" special to stay connected all weekend on 56k so I could play on the weekends

    What was ur nick back then?

    I managed to get a beta key, but I'm stuck on the US server...

  5. #105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Failtron View Post
    I still remember using that "R7" special to stay connected all weekend on 56k so I could play on the weekends

    What was ur nick back then?

    I managed to get a beta key, but I'm stuck on the US server...
    I'm on US server, add me Dre.lfc

    What is your nick?
    [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://s

  6. #106

    Default

    Man - I think my nick was Nifty. I used to play a lot with camel_ex. DarkElf was also really good. But yeah - whats your nick on SC2. I'm also on the US server (not lagging).

  7. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dre View Post
    I'm on US server, add me Dre.lfc

    What is your nick?
    Nick on the US beta server is Failtron.zaf but I'm hopefully going to get moved to the EU server since emailing the beta support email (thanx for that fayainz!)

  8. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niftyshorts View Post
    Man - I think my nick was Nifty. I used to play a lot with camel_ex. DarkElf was also really good. But yeah - whats your nick on SC2. I'm also on the US server (not lagging).
    I think I vaguely remember you nifty I definitely remember camel, and darkelf. My nick back then was EvilProbe, but it changed pretty often haha.

  9. #109

  10. #110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Caboose_ View Post
    Ok who wants a key?
    I've got a friend who is super keen to play! If you've got one spare I'd love to give it to him!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •