Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Winners announced: Lenovo Tab 2 A7 and mystery gadget

Guess its probably a dead giveaway now, so here ya'll go!

[MENTION=9148]murfle[/MENTION] Thanks for the pic - Looks great. You can be all dressed up and charged wherever you go!

Very nice. Enjoy staying charged up.

From what I've read of my delivery schedule, looks as though I'll get mine tomorrow, or for the latest, by Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
    Very nice. Enjoy staying charged up.

From what I've read of my delivery schedule, looks as though I'll get mine tomorrow, or for the latest, by Monday.
    I suppose that's what happens when you live so far from civilization that you probably need a passport to go visit.

Will you be able to use the tablet to browse MyGaming instead of your phone? Are you still using your phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I suppose that's what happens when you live so far from civilization that you probably need a passport to go visit.

Will you be able to use the tablet to browse MyGaming instead of your phone? Are you still using your phone?
    Still my phone, but will buy data to browse the forum (for now, at least just for the novelty).

Quote Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
    Still my phone, but will buy data to browse the forum (for now, at least just for the novelty).

Man I really hope you get proper internet at some point. Or you can maybe consider Afrihost mobile data just for the tablet. It's an extra expense though!

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Man I really hope you get proper internet at some point. Or you can maybe consider Afrihost mobile data just for the tablet. It's an extra expense though!
    I get monthly pocket money
    , so now because of the tablet, I'll add a certain amount data p/m to browse the forum - but strictly, the forum.

It'll otherwise be used for the watching of content (i.e movies, series etc).

Let me be the first to say, the anticipation is killing me.

Using a phone for MyGaming (especially this BB) can be a daunting method of accessing; the device is small, (not ideal for big thumbs), and accessing certain features doesn't not always work. I use Opera Mini for browsing, as it is a damned sight better than the horror that is the default browser. Often I'll have no posts, because the service (BIS) in conjunction an old BB can and has led to large posts not being sent, and thus losing everything. Sometimes I can save them by doubling back to the previous page without the need to load, and simply copy all the text, other times I'm not as fortunate.

Geez. I've been having a bad week. Didn't even say...

Thanks [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] and team!

Thanks again to [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] and the MyGaming gang

I receive my prize early this morning.

Will post a pic or 2 once I get data later. This BB can't seem to access certain features on this. :/

And here it is...

Last edited by Hagan; 22-04-2016 at 04:56 PM.