Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Dark Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Hehe awesome. What class are you playing or will be playing?
    Playing as a Knight, because the armor looked cool. Don't know if its a good character or not, all I know is that I suck at this game, and my ass was handed to me thoroughly kicked many times. Yet, even though I died like a billion times in the opening mission, I can't get the game out of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Playing as a Knight, because the armor looked cool. Don't know if its a good character or not, all I know is that I suck at this game, and my ass was handed to me thoroughly kicked many times. Yet, even though I died like a billion times in the opening mission, I can't get the game out of my head.
    Haha that's great! I'm so keen to get started again. And don't worry, it's not you that sucks at the game, it's the game that beats the crap out of everyone.

Got the DSfix working yesterday and sorted out the issue with my DS4 controller. Then I couldn't resist finishing the tutorial area .

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptor View Post
    Got the DSfix working yesterday and sorted out the issue with my DS4 controller. Then I couldn't resist finishing the tutorial area .
    I thought the DS4 would have worked seamlessly? It's plug-and-play after all.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    I thought the DS4 would have worked seamlessly? It's plug-and-play after all.
    Not for all games though.

I use the DS4Windows tool. Had to enable "Hide DS4" otherwise my character would spin endlessly. Plus some of the buttons were mapped incorrectly.
    Last edited by Deceptor; 25-04-2016 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptor View Post
    Not for all games though.

I use the DS4Windows tool. Had to enable "Hide DS4" otherwise my character would spin endlessly. Plus some of the buttons were mapped incorrectly.
    Guess it could be as a result of Japanese controllers having X and O swapped (I think). At any rate, I think the issue lies with DS works with recognising direct inputs, hence drivers causing issues.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    It's going to be fun following your progress

Quote Originally Posted by Murph View Post
    It's going to be fun following your progress
    [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] has already gotten a glimpse of how react playing it. He was with me on TS during my first few moments in the game....needless to say it was full of colourful language and loud shrills and screams.

[MENTION=22]Deceptor[/MENTION] I also use the DS4 controller but I use InputMapper (used to be DS4 tool) instead of DS4Windows. I've had issues with DS4Windows with some games, but InputMapper has worked perfectly from the start. I also downloaded a PS UI texture so I don't see Xbox prompts the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    [MENTION=22]Deceptor[/MENTION] I also use the DS4 controller but I use InputMapper (used to be DS4 tool) instead of DS4Windows. I've had issues with DS4Windows with some games, but InputMapper has worked perfectly from the start. I also downloaded a PS UI texture so I don't see Xbox prompts the whole time.
    Thanks will take a look .