Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Dark Souls

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge

I cant find my fucking DS disc. Going to try and get windows running with bootcamp on the mac and see if i can make it work through steam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Default [MyGame] Dark Souls

I am dumbstruck with this games performance it runs like shit on my machine disabled motion blur and aa in game reduced most settings in dsfix still bad.

If I unlock the framelimiter I get very bad screen tearing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Quote Originally Posted by BaTouSai View Post
    I am dumbstruck with this games performance it runs like shit on my machine disabled motion blur and aa in game reduced most settings in dsfix still bad.

If I unlock the framelimiter I get very bad screen tearing.

Just to be safe I disabled all AA via the GeForce control panel for the game (sure you can do the same with AMD). Coupled with the latest DSFix and opting into the Steam beta for the game (saw somewhere to do this). I haven't had any performance issues at all. Have you tried some googling for solution?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

I wont be joining you guys on wednesday, but will start as soon as i can. Just heard my dad is pretty sick and in the hospital, so ill be away from the console for a bit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Talentloos View Post
    I wont be joining you guys on wednesday, but will start as soon as i can. Just heard my dad is pretty sick and in the hospital, so ill be away from the console for a bit.
    I'm sorry to hear that Talentloos. I hope your dad is alright and that he recovers completely.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards Threadkiller - Got the last word in. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.

I'm sitting here, looking at the game in my library, and I am itching to play it. What the hell did you guys do to me??

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

I am getting pwned so hard in pvp... and here I thought fighting enemies was hard...
    That's just like, your opinion, man.

WIN FREE SCHIT!! --> justplay.co.za

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Trophies Save the date

This is a really cool idea. Pity I uninstalled the game just last week.
    I'll reinstall tonight and see if I get time to commit. Only Souls game I've never finished.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Playing as a Knight, because the armor looked cool. Don't know if its a good character or not, all I know is that I suck at this game, and my ass was handed to me thoroughly kicked many times. Yet, even though I died like a billion times in the opening mission, I can't get the game out of my head.
    I haven't played DS1 in a while, but from what I remember Knight was one of the easier starting classes. You just need to get a good shield and learn to manage stamina while strafing enemies and countering their attacks. If you get one of the Greatshields, it becomes really easy.

I've played all three and I always go Knight for the first playthrough until I get the hang of all the bosses. Don't get too hung up on armor either. Get something that can tank a few blows, but is still light enough to allow you to roll somewhat.

Also, important note for everyone: if you're killing enemies you're doing something right. Lots of DS veterans will tell you you're playing the game wrong if you cheese enemies, but that's bollocks. It doesn't matter how you kill something, only that you do. I have never killed the second boss any other way than camping the top of the tower and throwing bombs on its head.
    Last edited by Graal; 25-04-2016 at 10:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    I'm sitting here, looking at the game in my library, and I am itching to play it. What the hell did you guys do to me??

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    Haha I'm also very keen to play. Tomorrow we start! I think the next [MyGame] we should start a day or two after the thread is created.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Screw it. Should we just start tonight? Haha I suck at organising these things.