Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Dark Souls

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMol View Post
    If I am feeling brave I may consider streaming my attempt tonight via Steam - will post in this thread if I decide to do so. It may be good for some laughs.
    You'd swear you were playing outlast or something [emoji16]

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMol View Post
    If I am feeling brave I may consider streaming my attempt tonight via Steam - will post in this thread if I decide to do so. It may be good for some laughs.
    I would watch that! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Murph View Post
    You'd swear you were playing outlast or something [emoji16]
    I wouldn't watch that for shit!

*makes mental note for [MyGame] Outlast*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, well I put DSFix in the DATA folder and also DSMFIX... Now to understand what the hell are the "A" and "B" buttons on the keyboard.
    T A N S T A A F L

I might start during the course of today since I'm on leave and have nothing better to do. I usually start with the wanderer and build from there but this time around I am going either warrior or deprived, but probably warrior so I can start with decent STR and DEX and ignore all the faith/int/attunement stats.

Okay everyone, as a Knight, which of all those stats should I focus on? For the start, I focused on more Strength and Vitality, but I honestly don't know if that is helpful to my cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    I might start during the course of today since I'm on leave and have nothing better to do. I usually start with the wanderer and build from there but this time around I am going either warrior or deprived, but probably warrior so I can start with decent STR and DEX and ignore all the faith/int/attunement stats.
    NEIGH!

You are a seasoned vet and would expect nothing more than Deprived from you. I challenge you dear sir!

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    NEIGH!

You are a seasoned vet and would expect nothing more than Deprived from you. I challenge you dear sir!

Well since you put it that way... Deprived here I come (oh, joy!).

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Okay everyone, as a Knight, which of all those stats should I focus on? For the start, I focused on more Strength and Vitality, but I honestly don't know if that is helpful to my cause.
    The beauty about Souls games is you may start out as a lowly Knight but throughout the game you can adjust accordingly, to end up as something completely dexterity based for example.

Play the game and make your build best to your abilities and play style. If you still like some input here, let me know. But I urge you to try and consider what I've just stated.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    The beauty about Souls games is you may start out as a lowly Knight but throughout the game you can adjust accordingly, to end up as something completely dexterity based for example.

Play the game and make your build best to your abilities and play style. If you still like some input here, let me know. But I urge you to try and consider what I've just stated.
    Well, at the moment my play style is, Block, wait, swing, miss, run away, get my shit pushed in, cry, repeat...

But I'll continue on with what I'm currently doing and see how that works for me then