Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Dark Souls

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Well, at the moment my play style is, Block, wait, swing, miss, run away, get my shit pushed in, cry, repeat...

But I'll continue on with what I'm currently doing and see how that works for me then
    What Beotek said essentially. But for a knight I'd say strength and dex ( and probably endurance) is a good start

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Well, at the moment my play style is, Block, wait, swing, miss, run away, get my shit pushed in, cry, repeat...

But I'll continue on with what I'm currently doing and see how that works for me then
    But primary focus on things like VITALITY / ENDURANCE / STRENGTH

Vitality = Health
    Endurance = Stamina and Equipment Load
    Strength = How hard hulk bash! (this will also affect poise iirc)

Any tips for a cleric? Last time I played I started off as a cleric but eventually became more of a warrior with basically no other cleric spells except the starting one. This time I'm thinking of maybe going full cleric or is that a bad idea? I never hear of people playing clerics .

Default [MyGame] Dark Souls

Don't underestimate endurance otherwise you roll like donkey

Oh and get a Halberd as soon as you can

Talking about rolling, what is the equip load percentage for fat rolling in DS1? I know if you go above 70% in DSIII it's fat roll city, but I remember DS1 has different stages of rolling. I'll probably dump a lot of points into endurance so I can equip decent armour and still fast roll as well as have decent stamina for attacking/blocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Any tips for a cleric? Last time I played I started off as a cleric but eventually became more of a warrior with basically no other cleric spells except the starting one. This time I'm thinking of maybe going full cleric or is that a bad idea? I never hear of people playing clerics .
    You're gonna want higher ATTUNEMENT and FAITH (over INTELLIGENCE). Also focus on DEXTERITY and VITALITY, get enough STRENGTH to wield a short/broad/long sword.

You will also want to get a decent chime or catalyst in order to cast spells like Lightning Spear.

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    Talking about rolling, what is the equip load percentage for fat rolling in DS1? I know if you go above 70% in DSIII it's fat roll city, but I remember DS1 has different stages of rolling. I'll probably dump a lot of points into endurance so I can equip decent armour and still fast roll as well as have decent stamina for attacking/blocking.
    They were different in DS1, there was different markers per se. 50% and 60% and 70% - 90% was just a hit the floor and get back up. Each % bracket meant a shorter roll. But from a fat roll perspective it really started around 70% iirc.

Oh noes, I'm the only person playing the XBox! Didn't other people get it with Games with Gold?

I almost feel like getting it on PC just because everyone else is on there.

Oh noes, I'm the only person playing the XBox! Didn't other people get it with Games with Gold?

The Xbox version is still widely played, if that's what you're worried about.

When it was on GWG I didn't get it because I was still in the camp of never ever playing it ever. So got it on PC because I knew more people would play it on PC, plus I can sit on TS and scream into everyone's ears

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    The Xbox version is still widely played, if that's what you're worried about.
    I hope so. Previously I never tried helping other people or getting people to help me. This time around I would like to try it. Provided my internet connection plays along.