Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Dark Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    The trick is to dodge position yourself and him perpendicularly to the bridge where the wall is broken. When he jumps back he jumps off the bridge, works everytime!

EDIT: Quoted the wrong person Was talking about the Taurus Demon
    I know the cheese well, but honestly don't understand why it would be used, it's not like he's very difficult at all. Apart from the reason of speed running, I don't know why you would do this.

Also, if you take a look athe at the environment of the fighting space, there are ample opportunities to make good tactics to fight with.

I'm currently getting my ass handed to me in pvp in Alvina's forest due to lag backstabs and two guys ganging up on me and the odd occasion where I'm with another member of my convenant ganging up on a single player but the guy decides to stand on the sidelines and wait until my fight is finished with the opponent (usually ends in me dying due to lag...) so infuriating!
    That's just like, your opinion, man.

WIN FREE SCHIT!! --> justplay.co.za

Gargoyles are dead too now. Thanks to Solaire's help that is.

So my dad is doing better and is out of the hospital and i got a copy of the game from a dude at work now so im back in.

Praise the sun. (Queue [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] to insert the praise the sun emoji thingy.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Talentloos View Post
    So my dad is doing better and is out of the hospital and i got a copy of the game from a dude at work now so im back in.

Praise the sun. (Queue [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] to insert the praise the sun emoji thingy.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awesome! Great news on both fronts!

The one thing that I want to impart on every new Souls player, and this is something I struggle with in every one of these games, is don't get greedy. Never ever ever be greedy.

I think I can get in another hit- NOPE!
    Why is it standing still, maybe I can- NOPE!
    Just one more- NOOOOOPE!

I'd say about 50% of my deaths are the result of attacking when I should be dodging or backing off. Don't be like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Graal View Post
    The one thing that I want to impart on every new Souls player, and this is something I struggle with in every one of these games, is don't get greedy. Never ever ever be greedy.

I think I can get in another hit- NOPE!
    Why is it standing still, maybe I can- NOPE!
    Just one more- NOOOOOPE!

I'd say about 50% of my deaths are the result of attacking when I should be dodging or backing off. Don't be like me.
    This is very true. And what kicked my ass the first time. You are so used to normal rpg/arpgs. You need the patience. Especially with that goddamn titanite demon.

Anyone playing online and want to be summoned/summon?
    That's just like, your opinion, man.

WIN FREE SCHIT!! --> justplay.co.za

I'll hopefully be able to start just after 7pm. Going with a female cleric and starting with the master key.

I'm hopefully going to get a chance to start tonight.
    [MENTION=4467]Graal[/MENTION] 's advice about not being greedy is 1st class wisdom right there. Everytime I tried sneaking in an extra hit I was punished.

I managed to defeat the Taurus demon previously by luring him away from the tower then rolling underneath him, cruising up the ladder and jumping on him - 3 hits and he was done. But, you do need to remember to clear the skeletons up there - and don't stand up there laughing at the Taurus demon glaring up at you - that b#[email protected]$d can jump!