Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Dark Souls

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Wait, you say you can get past the drake and find a bonfire? I was running away from it the whole time by going down the stairs once you get to the middle of the bridge. Was to afraid to take on the drake.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    Apparently you can cut of its tail but I tried numerous times and couldn't do it. There's videos out there that shows how to do it but in my multiple attempts it just never happened that way. It's also possible to shoot off its tail from down in the middle of the bridge with a shortbow. I did that the last time I played but this time I'm not upping my dexterity and will not be doing that. You can get a cool sword doing that though!

But yes that same method to cut of its tail also shows you how to get past it. Stand at a certain point and then run to its right and straight for the bonfire.

I know Beo said not to use guides but when I get stuck I google it.

Default [MyGame] Dark Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Apparently you can cut of its tail but I tried numerous times and couldn't do it. There's videos out there that shows how to do it but in my multiple attempts it just never happened that way. It's also possible to shoot off its tail from down in the middle of the bridge with a shortbow. I did that the last time I played but this time I'm not upping my dexterity and will not be doing that. You can get a cool sword doing that though!

But yes that same method to cut of its tail also shows you how to get past it. Stand at a certain point and then run to its right and straight for the bonfire.

I know Beo said not to use guides but when I get stuck I google it.
    you get the drake sword which is cool, but scales horribly

I would actually strongly advise against the Drake sword. It makes the early game much easier, but it hampers your learning curve greatly. It doesn't stay useful forever and by the time you need to ditch it for a better weapon you don't have the skill to take on the new enemies.

I'm starting as a Thief. I tried Deprived but I've forgotten how hard DS1 is compared to the others. I think I'll go for Dex and spears this time. I've never had a spear build.

Got to the Bell Gargoyle boss in human form so I decided to summon both NPC's to help with the fight. Lets just say they did all the heavy lifting . On my way to the Lower Undead Burg.

Urgh.. Blightown is the worst... Demons Souls has a poison swamp too...
    From software have a fetish for dark and diseased swamps it seems...
    That's just like, your opinion, man.

WIN FREE SCHIT!! --> justplay.co.za

I finally got enough time to actually get to the Taurus Demon. It killed me a few times (2 of them he knocked me off the bridge), but I finally killed it by equipping lighter armor so I roll better (so damn useful) and dual wielding my sword. I did 2 plunge attacks from the tower and then the rest of his hp I did normally. So damn satisfying!

I quit for now because I just couldn't get that Black Knight down. I'll try again later.

I also ran into the silver knight with the giant penis club of death. It did not go well.

Bloody hell I've struggled with network issues this whole afternoon and haven't played. I was so happy when everything worked this morning and now I can't even log into XBox Live to play the damn game.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    I finally got enough time to actually get to the Taurus Demon. It killed me a few times (2 of them he knocked me off the bridge), but I finally killed it by equipping lighter armor so I roll better (so damn useful) and dual wielding my sword. I did 2 plunge attacks from the tower and then the rest of his hp I did normally. So damn satisfying!

I quit for now because I just couldn't get that Black Knight down. I'll try again later.

I also ran into the silver knight with the giant penis club of death. It did not go well.
    That's just like, your opinion, man.

WIN FREE SCHIT!! --> justplay.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    Yeah after trying on my own for a while, it watched the vid. Then I failed several more times with this method. The knight kept landing on the ground. I'll try again later.