Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Dark Souls

sounds like an awesome initiative! i am ashamed to confess that i never completed DS1 When does the challenge start ? I will join you guys if i can get DS1 during the Steam Summer Sale. hope i wont be too far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Would you be prepared to wait until 7 May? Or would people prefer that we move the starting date closer? To maybe next weekend?
    yeah no prob. I have too many games I'm playing at the moment as it is. also gives me more time to fix my game...

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    And I look forward to each one. I will start this Sunday to go to church twice to ensure I build up some brownie points for when the inevitable swearing happens...Anyone on TS would be having a big-ol laugh
    speaking of which, EAE Gaming will be happy to sponsor our TS server for this initiative

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
    sounds like an awesome initiative! i am ashamed to confess that i never completed DS1 When does the challenge start ? I will join you guys if i can get DS1 during the Steam Summer Sale. hope i wont be too far behind.
    So far it's starting 7 May in order to get more people and to give people a chance to finish their current games. Man I would love to get you a copy but I promised one to someone else for now. Will have to see how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    yeah no prob. I have too many games I'm playing at the moment as it is. also gives me more time to fix my game...

speaking of which, EAE Gaming will be happy to sponsor our TS server for this initiative
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    So far it's starting 7 May in order to get more people and to give people a chance to finish their current games. Man I would love to get you a copy but I promised one to someone else for now. Will have to see how that goes.

Awesome!
    no worries dude, thanks. will wait for a sale or check GMG and other resellers. may be playing catch up but its a long term commitment here

Thank you, I need all the help I can get. I'll be using my Xbox One controller on the game, I believe it should work?
    I'm also using mine and have run into an issue where it doesn't detect the controller. I have found two possible fixes:

1. Many guides and recommendations are to (in device manager) disable the HID Human Interface Device associated with the controller. From my experiences this has not hamped any other games or it's functionality.

2. I tried this last night and it actually worked seamlessly, run Steam in Big Picture mode and then start up the game. The controller worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    I'm also using mine and have run into an issue where it doesn't detect the controller. I have found two possible fixes:

1. Many guides and recommendations are to (in device manager) disable the HID Human Interface Device associated with the controller. From my experiences this has not hamped any other games or it's functionality.

2. I tried this last night and it actually worked seamlessly, run Steam in Big Picture mode and then start up the game. The controller worked fine.
    Good, because I do still have an Xbox 360 remote in the off chance I don't get the One controller to work. Would much rather play with the One controller though.

Also, why do I get that feeling of, you know, like just before you jump of a cliff bungie jumping, and you are quietly kakking yourself...

where did you guys all get your copies from? its R300 bucks on Steam and R199 on XBONE, but not PTDE

Also, why do I get that feeling of, you know, like just before you jump of a cliff bungie jumping, and you are quietly kakking yourself...
    Naah, it's not that bad.... maybe you can get to a phase in your Souls career like me at a certain point in Souls 3, I stopped and took a deep breath when I saw a certain place/thing, literally, my heart was racing.

where did you guys all get your copies from? its R300 bucks on Steam and R199 on XBONE, but not PTDE
    I got mine with Games with Gold at some point in time.

Sadly not, you'll have to buy it for X360 along with Artorias of The Abyss DLC. I would strongly recommend getting the DLC as well.