Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52

Thread: [MyGame] Dark Souls

Congrats [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION]! Nicely done! I can't believe you took out Gwyn on your first try! It took me ages!

I didn't even know that there is another fog door. I went straight for the bonfire and then it showed the little end sequence. (Which in my opinion could have been much better! What kind of little ending is that after going through so much?)

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Congrats [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION]! Nicely done! I can't believe you took out Gwyn on your first try! It took me ages!

I didn't even know that there is another fog door. I went straight for the bonfire and then it showed the little end sequence. (Which in my opinion could have been much better! What kind of little ending is that after going through so much?)
    Thanks Soli

Haha yeah the game just wants to give you grief one last time I guess

Now I'll need to finish the game again to find out if there is anything behind that gate (or just look for a YouTube video).

Gief badge!

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Thanks Soli

Haha yeah the game just wants to give you grief one last time I guess

Now I'll need to finish the game again to find out if there is anything behind that gate (or just look for a YouTube video).

Gief badge!
    Haha [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] we are three people who have finished Dark Souls so far. Me, [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22]Deceptor[/MENTION]. If anyone else still finishes it they must really post in this thread regularly to qualify. Tell us what you are doing! Where you are! Screenshots if possible.

Well done to everyone that finished the game. Unfortunately life intervened and I just couldn't get myself to finish the game. The challenge to the best of me. Hopefully the next [MyGame] will be a game that agrees with me more. Dark Souls is a really good game, but its just not a game for me.

Well done to everyone who managed to stick it out and make it through the game! Unfortunately I got sidetracked by other games and never made it past the Capra Demon on this playthrough. The fact that Dark Souls III is still fresh in my mind didn't help either. Hopefully the next game chosen is something I will see through to the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I really want to finish the game but exams are keeping me too busy.

Thanks for the awards [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION]!
    Last edited by Solitude; 03-07-2016 at 05:30 PM.