Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Great giveaway: Lenovo 1TB external USB3 drive, and mystery gadget

Exclamation Great giveaway: Lenovo 1TB external USB3 drive, and mystery gadget

This week MyGaming is giving away:

• Lenovo F309 1TB USB3 external hard drive
    • Mystery gadget

TO ENTER

• Click on one of ASUS' banners for its Republic of Gamers laptops, or follow this link.
    • Post why you would like an ASUS ROG 752VT/VL or ASUS ROG GX 700.
    • You may enter twice: once for each laptop.

The competition will end at 23:59 on 6 May 2016, and standard competition rules apply.

Promotion explained: This giveaway forms part of a value-add to companies which advertise on MyGaming. They support the site, and in turn we give them additional exposure by asking you to engage with their campaign. They do not pay for clicks (all campaigns are set rate or CPM), which means that the company benefits for free, and you can win cool prizes. A win-win, as it were.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

For easy reference to the fine print, here's some relevant info on MyGaming competitions:

The MyGaming activity system lets us run competitions that reward the most active member(s) on the forum during a period of time.

Rules

Winner announcement

• The winners will be announced in a new thread in the MyGaming announcements forum.
    • Reminders may be sent out via the MyGaming Twitter stream and MyGaming Facebook page, but don't bank on them.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

I Would like a ASUS ROG 752VT/VL to enable me to go play games at LANS on full Graphics without any hassles or effort!

And I would like the ASUS ROG GX 700 so that I can sit on my couch and play CSGO for the hell of it :P

I would love an ASUS ROG GX 700 for the 2-in-1 card reader (SD/MMC).

and

I would love an ASUS ROG 752VT/VL for the unique thermal design that directs dust into a dust-release tunnel to keep it away from internal components (I have dog hair everywhere!).

ASUS ROG GX 700

Mostly for the fact it is water cooled, so I can be active on the laptop for hours on my lap, and because it's the first water cooled laptop, i would love to have the latest tech.
    4690k @4.5ghz |CM SEIDON 120V PLUS |CM HAF 932 |ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer | 16GB DDR3 | 2x Saphire RX480 Nitro+ OC| 2x256GB SSD RAID0 | 850w Corsair PSU

ASUS ROG 752VT/VL

For it's G-sync function, i have never experienced G-sync before and having it in a mobile solution will be great
    4690k @4.5ghz |CM SEIDON 120V PLUS |CM HAF 932 |ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer | 16GB DDR3 | 2x Saphire RX480 Nitro+ OC| 2x256GB SSD RAID0 | 850w Corsair PSU

ASUS ROG GX 700
    I love the idea of a water cooled laptop - I will be able to game any place at any time with that laptop.

Default Asus rog gx700

ROG GX700 is the world's first water-cooled gaming laptop designed to deliver superior overclocking performance.

The idea of gaming on a laptop without cooking your kneecaps is pretty epic.

Default Asus rog 752vt/vl

Backlit anti-ghosting with up to 30-key rollover for precise multi-keystroke commands, its pretty cool that they thought to incorporate an awesome gaming keyboard into the lappy.