Thread: Star Wars Day: Share your Star Wars memories & memorabilia

Default Star Wars Day: Share your Star Wars memories & memorabilia

May The 4th Be With You!
    Name:  IMG_3261.JPG
Views: 144
Size:  16.4 KB

On this, the most auspicious of not-a-real-holiday days, thought it would be interesting to start a Star Wars appreciation thread of sorts.

Everyone (well, most everyone) I know has some sort of association with Star Wars. I'd love to hear what fellow MyGamers have as memories, memorabilia, experiences, etc. that are somehow Star Wars related.

I have many to be honest. But by far the most significant are being able to share my Star Wars love with daughter. Best memory was watching the smile grow on her face as she watched the original Star Wars movie with me a few years ago and she saw the Death Star exploding.

Best piece of Star Wars related stuff I have was a Father's Day gift from her last year:
    Name:  IMG_3263-w1024.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  208.4 KB

It contains a bunch of fantastic Vader as a dad cartoons:
    Name:  IMG_3264-w1024.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  174.7 KB

Anyone else have any favourite Star Wars memories or memorabilia they want to share?

Edit: Just seen a couple of other SW posts in the new threads - promise they weren't there when I started typing this one. Don't hate me.
    Last edited by GregRedd; 04-05-2016 at 12:12 PM.

“You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~

My house is littered with Star Wars memorabilia. It's really not difficult to see that I'm a huge fan of the movies.

These are some of my bobble heads and figurines. I then have a few Lego mini sets, 3 Star Wars themed cups, 4 Star Wars themed shirts, both the DVD and the Blu-ray set of the first 6 movies, and as of today, also the Blu-ray edition of Star Wars The Force Awakens.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I'm surprised at how little has been posted here. Do people at MyG not own Star Wars stuff?!

Here's mine:

Name:  20160505_151757.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  844.6 KB

Items
    -Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need To Know book
    -Star Wars: The Complete Saga blu ray set (from someone on MyG as part of the 2014 SS. I still want to know who!)
    -Darth Vader Lego clock
    -Darth Vader figurine
    -Lego Star Wars B-Wing Fighter
    -Lego Star Wars AAT
    -Darth Vader key chain
    -Millenium Falcon key chain
    -Kylo Ren heat-changing mug
    -Lego Hot Wheels starfighter
    Drummer | Gamer | Audiophile | Beard

I just have the dvd's, original and remastered. and the abortions that came after and claim to before.

Name:  IMG_3620.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  988.5 KB
    Got these from the missus on her return from the States. The little plushy is something called a Tsum Tsum. Also got a Chewie and a Yoda one as well from the Disney store. Tsum Tsums are this generations Beanie Baby equivalent I'm told.

“You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~