Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Battlefield 1 thread

So everyone got their downloads done and playing?

So it begins to appear that physical PC version may not come with a CD/DVD but a download code. This would be really kak if there's a 50GB download. Can anyone confirm if physical PC release comes on any, one or many DVD's? [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] [MENTION=23304]Jamie McKane[/MENTION]

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    So everyone got their downloads done and playing?
    No

So how many local servers already up?

Quote Originally Posted by VirtualForce View Post
    So how many local servers already up?
    None.

$46 off of GMG. Tempting

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk
    Drummer | Gamer | Audiophile | Beard

Quote Originally Posted by DuckKnuckle View Post
    $46 off of GMG. Tempting

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk
    Link for lazy https://www.greenmangaming.com/games...ELD_1_Discount

Also yeah its a damn shame about no local servers I'm sitting here itching to buy it,I mean the beta wasn't so with 200 ping but it would take EA so little effort to hand us some servers.
    I accidentally put two contacts in one eye, now I can see myself for who I really am.

Quote Originally Posted by Senticall View Post
    Link for lazy https://www.greenmangaming.com/games...ELD_1_Discount

Also yeah its a damn shame about no local servers I'm sitting here itching to buy it,I mean the beta wasn't so with 200 ping but it would take EA so little effort to hand us some servers.
    But I am sure I seen a couple of articles about local servers but a quick google this is what mweb says about it. Strange cause I thought oh at least they got the local server issue resolved. Well I am glad I decided to pick the game up later.

Hey all,

Just stumbled on this forum looking for info on local servers and thought I'd add my 2c.

I played through every day of the beta and the 10 hours of Origin Access and I've godda say I 'm super impressed with how the game performs at 180 ping. I honestly don't notice much lag at all.

Obviously for competitive play and for a thriving SA community in general, local servers are a must. But for the casual gamer just looking for a good time with mates, the game is extremely playable on EU servers, and I can't recommend it enough.

Hope to see ya'll on the battlefield in 6.5 hours. Look for me / add me on origin: Eviil_P

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_P View Post
    Hey all,

Just stumbled on this forum looking for info on local servers and thought I'd add my 2c.

I played through every day of the beta and the 10 hours of Origin Access and I've godda say I 'm super impressed with how the game performs at 180 ping. I honestly don't notice much lag at all.

Obviously for competitive play and for a thriving SA community in general, local servers are a must. But for the casual gamer just looking for a good time with mates, the game is extremely playable on EU servers, and I can't recommend it enough.

Hope to see ya'll on the battlefield in 6.5 hours. Look for me / add me on origin: Eviil_P
    ~180 ping not bad, but when playing against some guy with <30 ping you going to come out of the fight, dead more often than not.