Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Battlefield 1 thread

Some sniper gameplay

Still wondering if they'll bring out a Premium Edition for this. Don't want to spend R850 for Deluxe and then another R500 for Premium

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk
    Drummer | Gamer | Audiophile | Beard

SO I stayed up last night to watch the stream of the multiplayer, and I have to say it's looking absolutely crazy!! Love the aesthetic, the weapons, and that blimp looks so cool when it goes down. I'm really glad about my pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by DuckKnuckle View Post
    Still wondering if they'll bring out a Premium Edition for this. Don't want to spend R850 for Deluxe and then another R500 for Premium
    I have no doubt they will have a Premium Edition. This is EA and it's been their business model for almost all games. I would be really surprised if they didn't do it again. What is strange though is that there is no mention about it, or none that I've heard about yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    SO I stayed up last night to watch the stream of the multiplayer, and I have to say it's looking absolutely crazy!! Love the aesthetic, the weapons, and that blimp looks so cool when it goes down. I'm really glad about my pre-order

I have no doubt they will have a Premium Edition. This is EA and it's been their business model for almost all games. I would be really surprised if they didn't do it again. What is strange though is that there is no mention about it, or none that I've heard about yet.
    Watched the EA PLAY and the Game play last night too, didn't know I followed so many youtubers until I started recognising their tags in the game. They must of shelled out a lot of money to get so many celebrities there, BF1's strategy is shock and awe.

The game is looking great. Can't wait to play. BF1 has me hyped for BF all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gforced View Post
    Watched the EA PLAY and the Game play last night too, didn't know I followed so many youtubers until I started recognising their tags in the game. They must of shelled out a lot of money to get so many celebrities there, BF1's strategy is shock and awe.

The game is looking great. Can't wait to play. BF1 has me hyped for BF all over again.
    Indeed. Was really fun seeing Wiz Khalifa standing next to Bernie Burns from Rooster Teeth. It's also a brilliant marketing ploy from EA. These celebrities have millions of fans following them on Twitter and Instagram, and if these people tweeted about the game and if they tweeted anything positive about BF1, you can be sure that these fan would buy it.

It's unfortunate they didn't show too much first person views from the airplanes, but the little bit they did show looked crazy!! Attaching that blimp looked awesome. They kept on talking about these super weapons that can change the battlefield, with the blimp being one of them. I wonder what else will be available.

I'm still waiting to see if they will release an all in one season pass version. I've always been fascinated with WW1 biplanes since Dynamix's Red Baron which makes the airplanes and Zeppelin hunting so much more appealing. Guess I'll be spending most my time fighting noobs for the next plane spawn.

Indeed. Was really fun seeing Wiz Khalifa standing next to Bernie Burns from Rooster Teeth. It's also a brilliant marketing ploy from EA. These celebrities have millions of fans following them on Twitter and Instagram, and if these people tweeted about the game and if they tweeted anything positive about BF1, you can be sure that these fan would buy it.

It's unfortunate they didn't show too much first person views from the airplanes, but the little bit they did show looked crazy!! Attaching that blimp looked awesome. They kept on talking about these super weapons that can change the battlefield, with the blimp being one of them. I wonder what else will be available.
    Gavin Free and Burnie were a nice surprise I expected the usual like Jack Frag and Levelcap, didn't see chaddboy though, but I don't think he is as popular.

I guess like the Blimp that battleships and Trains will fall in to this superweapon group, the blimp is fully controllable I wonder if the battleship is too.

Not only could you shoot the Blimp but the gondolas underneath broke away separately. And the announcers said you could sniper the individual player out of it too.

The weather looked great too with the fog and rain not being a scripted event but more of a randomly generated occurrence.

Edit: Oh oh and the new Spawn In system, although zooming in like that I wonder if you can see enemies behind cover or if you only see the map, I couldn't quite tell.
    Last edited by Gforced; 13-06-2016 at 09:27 AM.

Gavin Free and Burnie were a nice surprise I expected the usual like Jack Frag and Levelcap, didn't see chaddboy though, but I don't think he is as popular.

I guess like the Blimp that battleships and Trains will fall in to this superweapon group, the blimp is fully controllable I wonder is the ballet ship is too.

Not only could you shoot the Blimp but the gondolas underneath broke away separately. And the announcers said you could sniper the individual player out of it too.

The weather looked great too with the fog and rain not being a scripted event but more of a randomly generated occurrence.

Edit: Oh oh and the new Spawn In system, although zooming in like that I wonder if you can see enemies behind cover or if you only see the map, I couldn't quite tell.
    Ah yes, dat weather yo!! Starting the game with sunny skies, then the weather turns and it start raining, it all looked so amazing.

I heard what the announcers said about the fact that you can snipe people out of the gondolas, and I agree with you, I would expect trains and battleships to be some of the super weapons available. I like that they give these to the losing team as a desperate last ditch attempt to change the battle's course. Makes things much more interesting.

Also, what was said about the vehicles and the fact that the individual parts can be damaged sounds like a good idea as well.

All in all, they are making some really great choices for BF1, choices that would be super fun to play.

Ah yes, dat weather yo!! Starting the game with sunny skies, then the weather turns and it start raining, it all looked so amazing.

I heard what the announcers said about the fact that you can snipe people out of the gondolas, and I agree with you, I would expect trains and battleships to be some of the super weapons available. I like that they give these to the losing team as a desperate last ditch attempt to change the battle's course. Makes things much more interesting.

Also, what was said about the vehicles and the fact that the individual parts can be damaged sounds like a good idea as well.

All in all, they are making some really great choices for BF1, choices that would be super fun to play.
    Looks like they put a lot of work in to balancing out the vehicle gameplay, apparently you get a vehicle specific loadout , and you can repair your vehicle from inside too but you then can't shoot or move. Hopefully today there will be more info on the air combat, but slower biplanes means that will be softer targets for ground troops with regular load outs so no more 50:0 KD wins for those annoying BF4 pilots.

Looks like they put a lot of work in to balancing out the vehicle gameplay, apparently you get a vehicle specific loadout , and you can repair your vehicle from inside too but you then can't shoot or move. Hopefully today there will be more info on the air combat, but slower biplanes means that will be softer targets for ground troops with regular load outs so no more 50:0 KD wins for those annoying BF4 pilots.
    Also looking at the gameplay, it was rather easy for ground troops to use the anti-tank hand grenades and take out a tank with no troubles. Good to see all that. I'll have to do some research of my own, as I really didn't know all those different type of weapons were available during WW1. Rather fascinating if it's all true.

Another thing I was excited to see was the bayonet charge ability. That looked like utter madness, and probably one of the first things I'm trying out the moment I get my hands on the game.