Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42

Thread: The Official Battlefield 1 thread

I'm enjoying the game more with the lower pings. Just wish we had more Conquest servers, but at the same time, its forced me to play some other game types I normally done play. Modes like War Pigeons and Domination are really fun. Rush is ok, but it largely depends whether you are playing with a team filled with snipers or players that play the goal.

I just want to play operations but people seem to only care about conquest. Kinda spoils the game for me. Hopefully front lines in the upcoming DLC will be good sounds very interesting thus far.
    Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokeghost View Post
    I just want to play operations but people seem to only care about conquest. Kinda spoils the game for me. Hopefully front lines in the upcoming DLC will be good sounds very interesting thus far.
    I'm with you. Operations is by far my favorite. By no longer allowing us into EU operations, they've essentially broken that part of the game for us. I'm seriously not stoked about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_P View Post
    I'm with you. Operations is by far my favorite. By no longer allowing us into EU operations, they've essentially broken that part of the game for us. I'm seriously not stoked about this.
    They should of made operations part of the server browser, which might of solved your problem. Maybe one day... maybe. I on the other had prefer conquest to operations. I've played enough operations when the game first launched and I've had my fill. Only problem i have now is that when i want to play i can't find any open servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus086 View Post
    They should of made operations part of the server browser, which might of solved your problem. Maybe one day... maybe. I on the other had prefer conquest to operations. I've played enough operations when the game first launched and I've had my fill. Only problem i have now is that when i want to play i can't find any open servers.
    There was mentioned that they plan to add it to the server browser. It is actually a much sought after feature. Hopefully it will be added in the upcoming DLC. So here is hoping.
    Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.

For those who are interested, BF1 is currently 50% off on Origin, so it is going for R500 for the standard edition.

Deluxe version is also 50% off, going for R550.
    Ultimate edition is 40% off, going for R1140.

https://www.battlefield.com/news/art...m-our-producer

You can now play the DLC maps for free if you have a friend who has premium and you can play together.
    Which is cool and battle fest is starting tomorrow so be sure to log on and see if there are any free goodies.