Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars - Force Unleashed II release 2010

Thumbs up Star Wars - Force Unleashed II release 2010

I don't have much info about it, but I was PLEASANTLY surprised to see on LucasArts™'s website that they're releasing The 2nd installment of the force unleashed, earmarked for 2010.

...and it seems the tides have turned.

You can view the trailer on their page in 720p (rather large), starting out with a battling dialogue between Yoda and Darth Vader as the apprentice walks along a torn path ... and it's pretty orsm!

Last edited by Voicy; 26-03-2010 at 07:50 PM.

saw that trailer not too long ago. looking forward to more info. i still need to pick up the sith edition of the 1st game so i can whip up on Obi Wan and Luke.

Yes hope they bring out a pc version from the start this time.

The first one wasn't to bad and i'm sure they will improve Force Unleashed 2 in everyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptor View Post
    The first one wasn't to bad and i'm sure they will improve Force Unleashed 2 in everyway.
    I made the mistake of getting the first one on PS2...
    started playing, 2 hours later I finished it. An hour and half later finished it again and gotten all the collectables...

I don't know if the current-gen version was longer, but at least I enjoyed using the force powers. So I'll wait for the reviews, If its decent I'll definitely get it. And yes, I'm a Star Wars freak

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothDVR View Post
    I made the mistake of getting the first one on PS2...
    started playing, 2 hours later I finished it. An hour and half later finished it again and gotten all the collectables...

I don't know if the current-gen version was longer, but at least I enjoyed using the force powers. So I'll wait for the reviews, If its decent I'll definitely get it. And yes, I'm a Star Wars freak
    2 hours?! It took me 10 hours to finish it on the PS3.

I still need to get my own copy of it. It's going for R299 atm, which isn't bad I suppose.

Would be cool to get the sith ed. though, I've only played a mate's copy when we traded for a bit. Only got halfway or so...and that was a LOT more than 2hrs' play.

Still haven't played it

The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar

I was rather disappointed by TFUL. The where some serious bugs not to mention the controls left alot to be desired. Story was good, from a Star Wars Fanboi point of view.
    Spoiler: show
    But didn't the Apprentice die at the end of TFUL 1? Could have sword he died.... oh well.
    If they improve on the first then yeah i guess it could be cool. As many other games the force unleashed was a victim of its own hype.
    Last edited by OmegaFenix; 29-03-2010 at 10:43 AM.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFenix22 View Post
    I was rather disappointed by TFUL. The where some serious bugs not to mention the controls left alot to be desired. Story was good, from a Star Wars Fanboi point of view. But didn't the Apprentice die at the end of TFUL 1? Could have sword he died.... oh well. If they improve on the first then yeah i guess it could be cool. As many other games the force unleashed was a victim of its own hype.
    Spoiler it you philistine!