Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Game 2 - The Sequel

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    Hey, I also have KSP! I still need to figure out how to dock!
    Pfft....such a n00b!! (hehehehe)

Okay I can get behind Borderlands actually. I like that idea. I got distracted from Dark Souls due to frustration and IRL stress. I really didn't look forward to play a game where stress and constant frustration dominates the experience. I may try it down the line again, as I do think its a fantastic game. Just not the right time for me.

But Borderlands I can get behind. I've never played any of the Borderland games, and would love to experience them

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post

Okay I can get behind Borderlands actually. I like that idea. I got distracted from Dark Souls due to frustration and IRL stress. I really didn't look forward to play a game where stress and constant frustration dominates the experience. I may try it down the line again, as I do think its a fantastic game. Just not the right time for me.

But Borderlands I can get behind. I've never played any of the Borderland games, and would love to experience them
    Borderlands is pretty mindless fun. I've finished the first one with friends, but not the seconds, so I'm really keen for that.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post

BL2 + Tiny Tina DLC = AWESOME

ok here are my way-out-of-left-field-and-out-of-the-box ideas...

Defiance
    Risen 2
    State of Decay
    Tomb Raider
    The Witcher 2
    Don't Starve (Together)
    Psychonauts
    A Story About My Uncle
    Elite Dangerous
    etc.

I'll jump in, if BL2 is going to be chosen.

Alien: Isolation
    Bastion
    Borderlands 2 (has been mentioned, but I'm for it. never finished the game)
    Broforce
    Mass Effect
    STALKER (can choose between the 3)
    Star Wars: KOTOR2
    Supreme Commander (Vanilla or Forger Alliance)
    Unreal Tournament 2004
    Wasteland 2
    [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION], when you do make the poll, I would suggest making it a multiple selection poll. I'm sure people will want to vote for more than one game, then we can pick the one that comes out top

[MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION] Good idea regarding the poll!

I haven't even played the first Borderlands yet but everyone seem quite keen on the second one so far. We've still got lots of time though since we are still busy with the first MyGame.

I see you posted Wasteland 2. Man, I'm so keen on that game! I got it with the Monthly bundle and really want to play it sometime.

Shadow Warrior
    Batman: Arkham City GOTY
    The Witcher 2
    South Park The Stick of Truth

I'm up for anything really .

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION] Good idea regarding the poll!

I haven't even played the first Borderlands yet but everyone seem quite keen on the second one so far. We've still got lots of time though since we are still busy with the first MyGame.

I see you posted Wasteland 2. Man, I'm so keen on that game! I got it with the Monthly bundle and really want to play it sometime.
    The nice thing about Borderlands is that you really don't need to follow the story to enjoy it.. but if you want to, it's decent. Cons are that it's a pretty mindless shooter, and as such won't be everyone's cup of tea.

Games on my list I'd like to replay/play/think might work here/co-op/see others play and live vicariously:
    Terraria
    Civilization V (Depending on how many people would want to jump into an MP game)
    Just Cause 2 (I still play this once a month or so, even if it's just for an hour. Go finish a base/town, blow some stuff up, get back to real life. It's currently my "I have 20 minutes to game" game)
    Kerbal Space Program (for [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION]. If KSP had co-op, I'd immediately jump onto it with you!)
    XCOM 2 (It's such a good game, but it gets so disheartening, that I'd really do better with some support!)
    Max Payne 3 (I don't think I finished this..)
    Homeworld Remastered Collection (A classic that deserves a replay)
    Hitman: Absolution (Good replayability, I've seen it for cheap)
    Dishonored (Different playstyles work, so good game to chat about and keep a thread active)
    Borderlands 2
    Shadowrun Returns (Neeeeed to finish this)
    XCOM: Enemy Unknown
    System Shock 2 (I was shocked at how many people haven't played it yet.)
    Commandos 2: Men of Courage (I have no idea how well it performs on modern systems, but it's a goodie)
    Metro 2033
    The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
    Amnesia: The Dark Descent
    Don't Starve Together (Did you notice the pun I made with System Shock 2)
    Dungeon Siege (No seriously, it was a great pun. Shocked. I crack myself up.)
    and [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] and I can play F1 2013.

I see Batman: Arkham City has been mentioned. I've always wanted to finish it and didn't get very far. I recently got hold of a Macbook Pro (for work purposes) and Batman seems to run on it quite well... So it would be a good game for me to break in my new toy.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--