Thread: Everything that happened at Bethesda’s E3 conference: Announcements, trailers and more

Default Everything that happened at Bethesda’s E3 conference: Announcements, trailers and more

Everything that happened at Bethesda’s E3 conference: Announcements, trailers and more

This is everything that happened at Bethesda's E3 2016 conference.
    Last edited by RyanBrothwell; 13-06-2016 at 09:46 AM.

[MENTION=23338]RyanBrothwell[/MENTION] Just a small thing, the link here on the forum points to nothing.

The Fallout DLC's are looking good. Will add some longevity to the game. I'm quite keep to dive back into the Fallout world. but only later this year probably.

The Skyrim announcement looks cool. Another Bethesda game that's bringing mods to the consoles. Seeing as Skyrim is famous for it's modding scene, this can only be a good thing. I know people wonder why bring out a remastered version if mods can do the same, but honestly, installing and having to fiddle around with mods are not everyone's cup-of-tee. Now they are giving everyone the experience of playing with mods, but all built into the base game.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    [MENTION=23338]RyanBrothwell[/MENTION] Just a small thing, the link here on the forum points to nothing.

The Fallout DLC's are looking good. Will add some longevity to the game. I'm quite keep to dive back into the Fallout world. but only later this year probably.

The Skyrim announcement looks cool. Another Bethesda game that's bringing mods to the consoles. Seeing as Skyrim is famous for it's modding scene, this can only be a good thing. I know people wonder why bring out a remastered version if mods can do the same, but honestly, installing and having to fiddle around with mods are not everyone's cup-of-tee. Now they are giving everyone the experience of playing with mods, but all built into the base game.
    Thanks it should be fixed now. It's pretty neat that PC gamers will be getting the upgrade free too