View Poll Results: If you are joining, on which platform will you be playing?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • PC

    29 90.63%
  • PlayStation 3

    0 0%
  • PlayStation 4

    2 6.25%
  • PlayStation Vita

    0 0%
  • XBox 360

    0 0%
  • XBox One

    1 3.13%
Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 737

Thread: [MyGame] Borderlands 2

  1. #101

    Default

    Just over a week to go.

    What classes are you guys thinking of playing as?
    http://www.ign.com/wikis/borderlands-2/Classes

    I haven't gone through the class list yet but I'm quite keen on using a sniper rifle. I normally like sniper rifles. don't know what they are like in Borderlands 2 though and whether it's a viable thing to look forward to.

  2. #102
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Just over a week to go.

    What classes are you guys thinking of playing as?
    http://www.ign.com/wikis/borderlands-2/Classes

    I haven't gone through the class list yet but I'm quite keen on using a sniper rifle. I normally like sniper rifles. don't know what they are like in Borderlands 2 though and whether it's a viable thing to look forward to.
    I'm kinda still deciding between Axton and Krieg. But leaning more towards Axton

  3. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    I'm kinda still deciding between Axton and Krieg. But leaning more towards Axton
    You're leaning the wrong way...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #104
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    You're leaning the wrong way...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hahahaha! the turrets say otherwise

  5. #105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    hahahaha! the turrets say otherwise
    Fair enough I suppose. If you can't handle things yourself that is...






  6. #106
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    Fair enough I suppose. If you can't handle things yourself that is...





    I prefer to call it "easy mode"

  7. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    I prefer to call it "easy mode"
    Hahaha. That can work. Krieg also has his own built in "easy mode" in the form of never ending health regeneration, but you'll have to put some time into the character first.

  8. #108
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    Hahaha. That can work. Krieg also has his own built in "easy mode" in the form of never ending health regeneration, but you'll have to put some time into the character first.
    hmmmmm.............. now I'm in the middle again

    I'll just have to flip a coin before we start

  9. #109

    Default

    Borderlands 2 is R 54.75
    Borderlands 2 Game of the Year is R 102.25

    http://store.steampowered.com/app/49520/

  10. #110

    Default

    Hmmm the DLC altogether costs R881.54 and the Season Pass seems to only include 4 story DLCs. It looks like I'll be playing the game without any of the DLC. Any tips regarding it?

Similar Threads

  1. [MyGame] Dark Souls
    By Solitude in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 03-07-2016, 05:47 PM
  2. [MyGame] Game 2 - The Sequel
    By Solitude in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 14-06-2016, 11:20 AM
  3. Borderlands save file unlocks goodies in Borderlands 2
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 12:16 PM
  4. Borderlands 2 will be about a third bigger than Borderlands
    By Tinman in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29-08-2011, 03:16 PM
  5. Borderlands vs MoH
    By Duke Dude in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29-10-2010, 01:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •