View Poll Results: If you are joining, on which platform will you be playing?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • PC

29 90.63%
  • PlayStation 3

0 0%
  • PlayStation 4

2 6.25%
  • PlayStation Vita

0 0%
  • XBox 360

0 0%
  • XBox One

1 3.13%
Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Borderlands 2

Will be having my Drop and forget Turrent boy

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Hmmm the DLC altogether costs R881.54 and the Season Pass seems to only include 4 story DLCs. It looks like I'll be playing the game without any of the DLC. Any tips regarding it?
    You could get the season pass, the other DLC's just add cosmetic things and a few challenge arenas for higher level players. Headhunter packs are just that, short missions to unlock a unique head.

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    You could get the season pass, the other DLC's just add cosmetic things and a few challenge arenas for higher level players. Headhunter packs are just that, short missions to unlock a unique head.
    Cool thanks, will get that then.

Hmmm the DLC altogether costs R881.54 and the Season Pass seems to only include 4 story DLCs. It looks like I'll be playing the game without any of the DLC. Any tips regarding it?
    I'll also play without the DLC.
    T A N S T A A F L

I'm picking up the GOTY for R102.25. As far as I can tell it includes all the major DLC and is much cheaper than the Season Pass.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    I'm picking up the GOTY for R102.25. As far as I can tell it includes all the major DLC and is much cheaper than the Season Pass.
    Interesting. It's silly to buy the game again but it does look like this is the way to go. I'll probably do the same.

I am thinking I am going to play as the Mechromancer Gaige. I've not played BL2 at all so hopefully this is a good idea but reading up on characters it seems shes a decent tank so we'll see how she gets on.

Interesting. It's silly to buy the game again but it does look like this is the way to go. I'll probably do the same.
    Yes it is silly how that works, but the Game Of The Year edition does include all DLC. That's the one I got. Its a 9 gig download which is nothing compared to modern games like GTA V and COD:BO3
    Last edited by Gforced; 24-06-2016 at 07:43 AM.

Yea I wil be playing my mech again, I just have not managed to do well with the other classes.

I have started playing it a few weeks ago - had taken a break since...

If we have our ADSL up and running by then, I will participate (begin from over), otherwise I'll for the next game (if I have it).

Okay guys, it looks like I will buy the GOTY edition of the game even though I already own the game. It does actually include more than the actual season pass. The DLC better be worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
    I have started playing it a few weeks ago - had taken a break since...

If we have our ADSL up and running by then, I will participate (begin from over), otherwise I'll for the next game (if I have it).

May you have your ADSL soon!