View Poll Results: If you are joining, on which platform will you be playing?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • PC

    29 90.63%
  • PlayStation 3

    0 0%
  • PlayStation 4

    2 6.25%
  • PlayStation Vita

    0 0%
  • XBox 360

    0 0%
  • XBox One

    1 3.13%
Page 15 of 74 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 737

Thread: [MyGame] Borderlands 2

  1. #141
    Avatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Witbank, land of the mullet.
    Posts
    3,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Hahaha, he is 18 months old now. The extent would be chew controller, throw controller on the ground, roll on/over controller, pick up controller and walk to the stairs and throw it outside, with the cat chasing after it.
    So he's ready for CoD?

  2. #142

    Default [MyGame] Borderlands 2

    Even tough I want to play Salvador this time around I don't think that's going to happen. I can't see myself playing BL2 and not using Krieg.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Wlad; 27-06-2016 at 11:01 AM.

  3. #143

    Default

    Going to play as Zer0 (for the first time) and then do a TVHM/uVMH play through on the DLC's with Axton and possibly DLC's with Maya or Krieg.

  4. #144

    Default

    I don't know yet who I'll play as. Someone with a sniper rifle or um a stealthy type person? I still haven't had the time to go look at the characters.

  5. #145

    Default [MyGame] Borderlands 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I don't know yet who I'll play as. Someone with a sniper rifle or um a stealthy type person? I still haven't had the time to go look at the characters.
    Zer0 fits that preference perfectly. He can cloak and is also the sniper class in the game.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    Zer0 fits that preference perfefctly. He can cloak and is also the sniper class in the game.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice! Is he worthwhile playing? Or am I picking the most difficult class again by accident?

  7. #147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Nice! Is he worthwhile playing? Or am I picking the most difficult class again by accident?
    No he's definitely a worthwhile character. My favourite in BL2 next to Krieg actually. His action skill is a cloak from which you can do massive bonus damage to unaware enemies. He also has a tonne of other useful abilities. One whole skill tree (each character has 3) is dedicated to sniping. He can also be a decent melee character if you focus on the melee tree instead.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    No he's definitely a worthwhile character. My favourite in BL2 next to Krieg actually. His action skill is a cloak from which you can do massive bonus damage to unaware enemies. He also has a tonne of other useful abilities. One whole skill tree (each character has 3) is dedicated to sniping. He can also be a decent melee character if you focus on the melee tree instead.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yay! Thanks Wlad! Okay I will definitely be playing as Zer0 then.

  9. #149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Yay! Thanks Wlad! Okay I will definitely be playing as Zer0 then.
    I completed the game (and most DLC) with Salvador. He was a lot of fun to play with, especially dual-wielding 2 sniper rifles with elemental damage.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

  10. #150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    I completed the game (and most DLC) with Salvador. He was a lot of fun to play with, especially dual-wielding 2 sniper rifles with elemental damage.
    I found the dual wielding very boring for some reason. Which is weird because I love duel wielding in general, almost always go for a duel wield build in games (when available).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. [MyGame] Dark Souls
    By Solitude in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 03-07-2016, 05:47 PM
  2. [MyGame] Game 2 - The Sequel
    By Solitude in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 14-06-2016, 11:20 AM
  3. Borderlands save file unlocks goodies in Borderlands 2
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 12:16 PM
  4. Borderlands 2 will be about a third bigger than Borderlands
    By Tinman in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29-08-2011, 03:16 PM
  5. Borderlands vs MoH
    By Duke Dude in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29-10-2010, 01:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •