View Poll Results: If you are joining, on which platform will you be playing?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • PC

    29 90.63%
  • PlayStation 3

    0 0%
  • PlayStation 4

    2 6.25%
  • PlayStation Vita

    0 0%
  • XBox 360

    0 0%
  • XBox One

    1 3.13%
Page 17 of 74 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 737

Thread: [MyGame] Borderlands 2

  1. #161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    One day to go!

    Has everyone got their games downloaded? Added people who are participating to your friend list? Told your loved ones that you will be busy with a secret project for a while and you do not wish to be disturbed?
    hehehe I will be alternating this with D3, just in time cos I need a mini break from D3, all my dlc's are installed.
    For the few who doesnt have me on steam

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/WyvrenZA/

  2. #162
    Thread Killer Mk III Wenzdayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    15,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    One day to go!

    Has everyone got their games downloaded? Added people who are participating to your friend list? Told your loved ones that you will be busy with a secret project for a while and you do not wish to be disturbed?
    so what time is this starting tomorrow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

  3. #163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    so what time is this starting tomorrow?
    Any time. Basically whenever you get the time to play. If you want to play multiplayer you can organise with others to start at a certain time.

  4. #164
    Thread Killer Mk III Wenzdayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    15,763

    Default

    oh ok cool.

    so anyone want to join me at 8-ish tomorrow night? the hubby will likely also play with
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

  5. #165

    Default

    [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION] [MENTION=5134]MalicE[/MENTION] [MENTION=767]Wlad[/MENTION] [MENTION=1402]Avatar[/MENTION] [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] [MENTION=9175]deadlypinecone[/MENTION] [MENTION=3017]Glordit[/MENTION] [MENTION=9033]Talentloos[/MENTION] [MENTION=6662]bradbear117[/MENTION] [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION] [MENTION=6600]PsychoFish[/MENTION] [MENTION=2060]oltman[/MENTION] [MENTION=6606]Gforced[/MENTION] [MENTION=6722]Kwaai[/MENTION] [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] [MENTION=2399]czc[/MENTION] [MENTION=11922]Bottl3Rock3t[/MENTION] [MENTION=23783]GCF_Undefined[/MENTION] [MENTION=54]Fivel[/MENTION] [MENTION=23969]HALFaLLAMA[/MENTION] [MENTION=12695]AlphaJohn[/MENTION] [MENTION=9861]beans100[/MENTION] [MENTION=395]Wenzdayz[/MENTION] [MENTION=24051]GotChange[/MENTION] [MENTION=23338]RyanBrothwell[/MENTION]

    It is time to get ready! Wenz is looking for people to play with tomorrow evening.

    Did I miss anyone on the list? I will be posting more information tomorrow morning. Or maybe this evening if I can get to it.

  6. #166

    Default

    My timing will be random if and when I join, but if I see any slackers on this list playing Borderlands 2 I will jump in

  7. #167
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION] [MENTION=5134]MalicE[/MENTION] [MENTION=767]Wlad[/MENTION] [MENTION=1402]Avatar[/MENTION] [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] [MENTION=9175]deadlypinecone[/MENTION] [MENTION=3017]Glordit[/MENTION] [MENTION=9033]Talentloos[/MENTION] [MENTION=6662]bradbear117[/MENTION] [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION] [MENTION=6600]PsychoFish[/MENTION] [MENTION=2060]oltman[/MENTION] [MENTION=6606]Gforced[/MENTION] [MENTION=6722]Kwaai[/MENTION] [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] [MENTION=2399]czc[/MENTION] [MENTION=11922]Bottl3Rock3t[/MENTION] [MENTION=23783]GCF_Undefined[/MENTION] [MENTION=54]Fivel[/MENTION] [MENTION=23969]HALFaLLAMA[/MENTION] [MENTION=12695]AlphaJohn[/MENTION] [MENTION=9861]beans100[/MENTION] [MENTION=395]Wenzdayz[/MENTION] [MENTION=24051]GotChange[/MENTION] [MENTION=23338]RyanBrothwell[/MENTION]

    It is time to get ready! Wenz is looking for people to play with tomorrow evening.

    Did I miss anyone on the list? I will be posting more information tomorrow morning. Or maybe this evening if I can get to it.
    I might be able to help her out tomorrow evening. will confirm tomorrow

  8. #168

    Default

    I'll be online tomorrow evening as well, though seeing as I'm an eternal newb, I won't be as much help as I will be a burden. But I am a clown, and can promise much enjoyment.

    Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

  9. #169

    Default

    If anyone wants to power level just drop me a PM will be on from about 7PM.

  10. #170
    Thread Killer Mk III Wenzdayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    15,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    I'll be online tomorrow evening as well, though seeing as I'm an eternal newb, I won't be as much help as I will be a burden. But I am a clown, and can promise much enjoyment.

    Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    well you havent seen me or the husband play yet it took us one entire evening to find something that was lying on the ground in one of the dessert areas... and the husband likes to run and gun... much frustrations will be had
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

Similar Threads

  1. [MyGame] Dark Souls
    By Solitude in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 03-07-2016, 05:47 PM
  2. [MyGame] Game 2 - The Sequel
    By Solitude in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 14-06-2016, 11:20 AM
  3. Borderlands save file unlocks goodies in Borderlands 2
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 12:16 PM
  4. Borderlands 2 will be about a third bigger than Borderlands
    By Tinman in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29-08-2011, 03:16 PM
  5. Borderlands vs MoH
    By Duke Dude in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29-10-2010, 01:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •