View Poll Results: If you are joining, on which platform will you be playing?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • PC

29 90.63%
  • PlayStation 3

0 0%
  • PlayStation 4

2 6.25%
  • PlayStation Vita

0 0%
  • XBox 360

0 0%
  • XBox One

1 3.13%
Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Borderlands 2

I'm in!

I will be playing on PC.

For those who don't yet have it, Steam should be having a summer sale at the end of June so a GOTY edition should be going very cheap.

BL2 BOTY @ Bid or Buy for R 152 http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/22422...OTY_Steam.html I bought a copy for a friend recently. It's a steam CD Key.

Edit I am also in. Will start a new character and also try and progress through Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.

*Edit*
    Also do note the GOTY contains:
    The main Borderlands 2 game
    All DLC included in the Season Pass:
    Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty
    Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage
    Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt
    Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep

Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
    Gaige the Mechromancer
    Krieg the Psycho
    The Heads and Skins included in the Collector's Edition
    The Creature Slaughter Dome
    The Gearbox Gun Pack
    One Golden Key
    The Vault Hunter's Relic
    There are additional DLC's but they are mostly area bases challenges that give extra heads or skins.

The DLC's can be started at around level 15 for Mr. Torques and Captain Scarlet, while Big Game hunt and Tiny Tina's is recommended from level 30. I would also recommend that you play Tiny Tina's AFTER completion of Borderlands 2 as it contains plot spoilers.

For new players, there is no single good solo class, all of the classes have 3 skill tree's that can be mixed up to create some really good builds.

If you want to play around with your builds you can use BL2Skills: http://bl2skills.com/
    Last edited by Glordit; 13-06-2016 at 12:08 PM.

Finally a game i can finish. Fucking dark souls bullshit. Im in. This is probably one of my favourite games ever. Have been meaning to do a run through again. Now where to do it, on the vita or the ps4 or the ps3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking of starting the first Borderlands and try and finish it before the 1st. I've got a long weekend coming up so it should be possible. Just have to finish Dead Space first.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I'm thinking of starting the first Borderlands and try and finish it before the 1st. I've got a long weekend coming up so it should be possible. Just have to finish Dead Space first.
    IS it better to play BL1 before playing BL2, and would you miss a lot of story elements or other stuff? I've never played any BL games, so this would be my first. Also I want to play and finish Deus Es Human Revolution before the next installment comes along, so I'm going through that right now. Plus Witcher 3 is taunting me to play it further.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    IS it better to play BL1 before playing BL2, and would you miss a lot of story elements or other stuff? I've never played any BL games, so this would be my first. Also I want to play and finish Deus Es Human Revolution before the next installment comes along, so I'm going through that right now. Plus Witcher 3 is taunting me to play it further.
    Apparently it's not necessary to play the first one. My problem is that I own the first one and if I play Borderlands 2 now then I will probably never play it. So it's a tough choice. Too many games, too little time!

Eastern Cape, about 70meters from the ocean

Im in! This will be my 3rd playthrough

Borderlands 2 is fun as balls!

just be prepared, borderlands is not a quick game to finish...

Quote Originally Posted by Talentloos View Post
    just be prepared, borderlands is not a quick game to finish...
    I saw it takes about 30 hours. Will do some sommetjies before deciding.

I saw it takes about 30 hours. Will do some sommetjies before deciding.
    I guess it all depends on what your attitude is towards rpgs. I think my first play through was about 70. But i like to take my time to look for hidden chests and doing all side quests and farming etc. So yeah if you only focus on the main story quests, it shouldn't be that bad.