View Poll Results: If you are joining, on which platform will you be playing?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • PC

29 90.63%
  • PlayStation 3

0 0%
  • PlayStation 4

2 6.25%
  • PlayStation Vita

0 0%
  • XBox 360

0 0%
  • XBox One

1 3.13%
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Borderlands 2

Quote Originally Posted by Talentloos View Post
    I guess it all depends on what your attitude is towards rpgs. I think my first play through was about 70. But i like to take my time to look for hidden chests and doing all side quests and farming etc. So yeah if you only focus on the main story quests, it shouldn't be that bad.
    Eish, I think you may just have convinced me to not play Borderlands before the start of Borderlands 2. Will think about it for a bit.

Default [MyGame] Borderlands 2

Tip for new players (who have the GOTY): Krieg is the best character. Any other character will just be a waste of your precious time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    Tip for new players (who have the GOTY): Krieg is the best character. Any other character will just be a waste of your precious time.

Nope, Gaige

LIES! GUNZERKER~ *hums in the hall on the mountain king, while killing thousands*

Quote Originally Posted by Talentloos View Post
    Nope, Gaige
    Gaige is good yeah, but she's no Krieg.

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    LIES! GUNZERKER~ *hums in the hall on the mountain king, while killing thousands*
    Salvador is actually the only character I haven't finished the game with, didn't like him too much. If my friend doesn't join my on PS4 I will play with him on PC. Hell, I might just do both.

I'M THE CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN!!!!

I did my first play through with Salvador. He is very hard to kill.

Will probably go for either Krieg or Zer0. Those are the only ones i havent played with.

Salvador is actually the only character I haven't finished the game with, didn't like him too much. If my friend doesn't join my on PS4 I will play with him on PC. Hell, I might just do both.

If you get two infinity's with high specs and elemental damage you are almost unstoppable.

I was thinking of playing as Zero but being conductor of the poop train is a compelling argument.

If you get two infinity's with high specs and elemental damage you are almost unstoppable.
    My Krieg is also pretty unstoppable. Finished UVHM solo. Struggling to overlevel solo though, those things just soak up all the damage.
    [MENTION=9033]Talentloos[/MENTION]. Zer0 is really cool as well, but again, nothing compares to Krieg. He is my favourite playable character in the entire BL universe.

My Krieg is also pretty unstoppable. Finished UVHM solo. Struggling to overlevel solo though, those things just soak up all the damage.
    [MENTION=9033]Talentloos[/MENTION]. Zer0 is really cool as well, but again, nothing compares to Krieg. He is my favourite playable character in the entire BL universe.

Yeah my buddy played zer0 on our co op run, but i dont like the sniping vibes. so it will probably be krieg. or just gaige again cause deathtrap is a monster.