View Poll Results: If you are joining, on which platform will you be playing?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • PC

29 90.63%
  • PlayStation 3

0 0%
  • PlayStation 4

2 6.25%
  • PlayStation Vita

0 0%
  • XBox 360

0 0%
  • XBox One

1 3.13%
Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Borderlands 2

Quote Originally Posted by Talentloos View Post
    Yeah my buddy played zer0 on our co op run, but i dont like the sniping vibes. so it will probably be krieg. or just gaige again cause deathtrap is a monster.
    Yeah Zer0 is a great choice for the first playthrough if you like Melee. But in TVHM and beyond his melee becomes almost useless and you need to focus on sniping. This is why I only ever finished the game with him once and did not go for TVHM.

Krieg on the other hand is the ultimate badass and you just wreck people with his buzzsaw axe and transform into a badass psycho if they hurt you a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    Yeah Zer0 is a great choice for the first playthrough if you like Melee. But in TVHM and beyond his melee becomes almost useless and you need to focus on sniping. This is why I only ever finished the game with him once and did not go for TVHM.

Krieg on the other hand is the ultimate badass and you just wreck people with his buzzsaw axe and transform into a badass psycho if they hurt you a lot.

you sound very biased... i dont think we are getting a fair description of the character from you. it might have something to do with your tattoo

Yeah my buddy played zer0 on our co op run, but i dont like the sniping vibes. so it will probably be krieg. or just gaige again cause deathtrap is a monster.
    Don't have to snipe you can build up cunning and bloodshed for melee damage bonuses. If you max out Bloodshed you can constantly stay invisible and do some serious damage.

With Krieg you rely on taking damage to build up damage and cool down your rampage faster. Then Buzzaxe rampage, refill your HP almost instantly with damage and repeat till everything is dead.

Default [MyGame] Borderlands 2

you sound very biased... i dont think we are getting a fair description of the character from you. it might have something to do with your tattoo
    Haha, maybe. However, I don't say Krieg is the ultimate badass because of my tattoo. Rather, I have the tattoo because he is the ultimate badass.

But go take a loot at his skill trees. You will see what I'm talking about. He can breath fire... Also you can run around in fight for your life throwing dynamite around.

Last edited by Wlad; 13-06-2016 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I saw it takes about 30 hours. Will do some sommetjies before deciding.
    Good luck trying to complete it and the DLC in 30 hours. I have around 80 hours on Steam already and I still have 1 of the DLC to complete, and I'm still playing my first playthrough. What eats up time is having to backtrack and redo large portions of the game if you turn it off. The checkpoints for saving are also quite far removed from one another, so make sure to plan your quits when you reach a checkpoint.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    Good luck trying to complete it and the DLC in 30 hours. I have around 80 hours on Steam already and I still have 1 of the DLC to complete, and I'm still playing my first playthrough. What eats up time is having to backtrack and redo large portions of the game if you turn it off. The checkpoints for saving are also quite far removed from one another, so make sure to plan your quits when you reach a checkpoint.
    Hmmm okay I'll leave Borderlands 1 for now then. Or just play as much as I can until the 1st and leave it at that. That's maybe a good idea.

For those who haven't seen it yet here is a little video about Krieg:

https://youtu.be/AcX-8Ql9i4s

Hmmm okay I'll leave Borderlands 1 for now then. Or just play as much as I can until the 1st and leave it at that. That's maybe a good idea.
    I misread you post and thought you were talking about BL2. BL1 took me 118 hours to finish, DLC included. I played it on PS3 way back when the GOTY released and have since restarted it on PC. I'm about 15 hours or so into BL1 on Steam and haven't even scratched the surface of the main story yet, let alone the DLC. I'm probably one of the few people who actually preferred BL1 over BL2.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    I misread you post and thought you were talking about BL2. BL1 took me 118 hours to finish, DLC included. I played it on PS3 way back when the GOTY released and have since restarted it on PC. I'm about 15 hours or so into BL1 on Steam and haven't even scratched the surface of the main story yet, let alone the DLC. I'm probably one of the few people who actually preferred BL1 over BL2.
    What would your recommend? That I play as much BL1 before we start and see how far I get or tackle it one day after I played BL2?

What would your recommend? That I play as much BL1 before we start and see how far I get or tackle it one day after I played BL2?
    If you only play the main game and skip the DLC you should be able to get through it before the 1st, depending on how much time you have to game. There are 4 classes though and it's worth playing with (or trying at least) all of them. Also, the "real" Borderlands only starts once you finish the game. I.e. the second playthrough is where it's at.