View Poll Results: If you are joining, on which platform will you be playing?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • PC

29 90.63%
  • PlayStation 3

0 0%
  • PlayStation 4

2 6.25%
  • PlayStation Vita

0 0%
  • XBox 360

0 0%
  • XBox One

1 3.13%
Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Borderlands 2

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    So, last week's sessions were absolutely fantastic fun. Our awesome foursome of Jan, Wyvz and Soli, with Wenz also included. I feel way too squishy compared to everyone, and I look with envy at all the awesome sniper rifles everyone is sporting.

My Psycho is fun, but I'm struggling to finalize a build that I want to go with. currently I'm just selecting the skills that I think sounds cool, and I can't help but think that I'm mission out on a bunch of stuff. If I had to start over now, I would totally play a different class, something more shooty related.

Unfortunately I won't be joining tonight, but I'll jump on again during the week.
    I'm not sure if you know this but you can respec anytime you feel like it. Just go to any customisation station. Krieg should definitely not feel squishy. My Krieg is damn near immortal, my health constantly gets filled and I pretty much one shot any enemy with my buzz saw axe.

Just out of curiosity, which skilltree are you focusing on? Do you spend all your points in one tree or take certain skills from other trees as well? For survivability and general tankiness I would suggest the middle tree for Krieg. The right hand one is if you like fire (and other elemental) damage (my main tree). I haven't really bothered with the left hand tree at all though. My character is max level and all my skills points are distributed among two trees only.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Thanks I'll give it a look and take some tips from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    I'm not sure if you know this but you can respec anytime you feel like it. Just go to any customisation station. Krieg should definitely not feel squishy. My Krieg is damn near immortal, my health constantly gets filled and I pretty much one shot any enemy with my buzz saw axe.

Just out of curiosity, which skilltree are you focusing on? Do you spend all your points in one tree or take certain skills from other trees as well? For survivability and general tankiness I would suggest the middle tree for Krieg. The right hand one is if you like fire (and other elemental) damage (my main tree). I haven't really bothered with the left hand tree at all though. My character is max level and all my skills points are distributed among two trees only.

So I haven't really focused on one skill tree, which is the problem I presume. I'm only level 19 now, but I really feel like the weak one in the group when we play. I'm usually the first to be killed. I'll perhaps take some tips fro the guides Wyvz has shared and respec. Glad to hear I can do that. And I'll focus on the middle tree as you suggest, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Cool, me too! Will be online from about 7:30pm.
    Save me a spot I will be there from 8ish depending on stuff at home
    I'll be on after 20:00 as usual, so if you have space I'll join.
    T A N S T A A F L

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Cool, me too! Will be online from about 7:30pm.
    Save me a spot I will be there from 8ish depending on stuff at home

So I haven't really focused on one skill tree, which is the problem I presume. I'm only level 19 now, but I really feel like the weak one in the group when we play. I'm usually the first to be killed. I'll perhaps take some tips fro the guides Wyvz has shared and respec. Glad to hear I can do that. And I'll focus on the middle tree as you suggest, thanks.
    Well you do run forward ahead of everyone else.
    T A N S T A A F L

That's probably the problem yeah, you're essentially on your way to become a jack of all trades but master of none. It's easily remedied though, just go respec your skill points. You can do this as many times as you like so you can expirement with different skills to find the ones that suit your playstyle. It does cost cash to respec but it's not expensive and what else do you use money on BL2 for anyway (apart from respawning of course).

I usually look at the capstone skill for each tree and then decide which one I want the most and then focus on that tree first.

Last edited by Wlad; 18-07-2016 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    I'll be on after 20:00 as usual, so if you have space I'll join.
    Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    Well you do run forward ahead of everyone else.
    Yep, he is at the front of it all which is probably why he feels squishy. I mean the rest of us sit there at the back with our sniper rifles, staying away from the flying bullets.

So Hammer, you aren't squishy. You are just our frontline defence.

Haha, running into enemies without a care in the world is the way Krieg should be played IMO. He can get insane melee damage numbers and also has some very decent health regen skills. You can also replace fight for your life with a "mode" where he runs around tossing dynamite and any kill with said dynamite revives him. He can also "trade places" with anyone in fight for your life essentially sacrificing himself for them.

Woop! Streaming. Soli and I are in TeamSpeak at the moment.

Here's a link if you don't want to watch the embed: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/MyGamingZA/live
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Cool game today guys.
    T A N S T A A F L

Sounded fun. I was lurking in TeamSpeak just in case someone my level decided to play. I just made sanctuary again this time on TVHM.