View Poll Results: If you are joining, on which platform will you be playing?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • PC

29 90.63%
  • PlayStation 3

0 0%
  • PlayStation 4

2 6.25%
  • PlayStation Vita

0 0%
  • XBox 360

0 0%
  • XBox One

1 3.13%
Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Borderlands 2

I loved both equally, presequel not so much. I played both way to much, 2 more than 1 tho, but that was because had people to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I loved both equally, presequel not so much. I played both way to much, 2 more than 1 tho, but that was because had people to play with.
    I loved pre-sequel. Not as good as BL2 sure, but still awesome. BL2 is the best in the franchise for sure, but pre-sequel gave us playable Claptrap, Jack and Athena which is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    I loved pre-sequel. Not as good as BL2 sure, but still awesome. BL2 is the best in the franchise for sure, but pre-sequel gave us playable Claptrap, Jack and Athena which is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    See I am one of a handful of people on the planet who wants to take claptrap apart for spare parts :P

The rest I love

I think I'll be giving this MyGame a skip. I've never really connected with Snorderlands even though I've played a fair deal of it with friends. Besides, I've got Overwatch now so most of my gaming time will be going into that

I am keen to play Psychonauts - since that came 2nd maybe we can do that for the next MyGame?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMol View Post
    I think I'll be giving this MyGame a skip. I've never really connected with Snorderlands even though I've played a fair deal of it with friends. Besides, I've got Overwatch now so most of my gaming time will be going into that

I am keen to play Psychonauts - since that came 2nd maybe we can do that for the next MyGame?
    We can vote again for the next game. Maybe people will be keen to play it then.

Yes please! I am in! Downloading it already!

I'm going to give this one a skip. I've played the Borderlands franchise a few too many times, so I'm well and truly over it.

Everyone's welcome to join. Even if you normally lurk and you are scared of us because we are mean and ugly, come join in!

Yes, I'm talking to you. You! The person reading this!

I would like to join in, will hopefully pick this up the GOTY edition on steam in the next few days.

Borderlands 2 has a drop in and out COOP. Anyone used that is it as seemless and easy to use as it sounds?
    This looks like it'll be really fun joining games with all you guys.