View Poll Results: If you are joining, on which platform will you be playing?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • PC

29 90.63%
  • PlayStation 3

0 0%
  • PlayStation 4

2 6.25%
  • PlayStation Vita

0 0%
  • XBox 360

0 0%
  • XBox One

1 3.13%
Page 63 of 74 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Borderlands 2

Quote Originally Posted by deadlypinecone View Post
    I think [MENTION=6606]Gforced[/MENTION] finished the main story as well if I'm not mistaken. I don't remember seeing a post though.
    Yup. I finished the main story some time ago I am sure I posted a screen.

Just an update on my Zer0.

Firstly Melee is a good way to do a lot of damage but it is very situational. Planning and a lot of movement is required to make use of the pure melee build. It is really fun but it just felt a little week. This is my current build and it does TONS of damage!

Death Bl0ss0m does some crazy damage with the random elemental chance, along with other skills like Twin Fan and B0re which makes it easier to to damage when you are not in deception mode. You can weaken tougher enemies with it then just take them out with a couple of shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Gforced View Post
    Yup. I finished the main story some time ago I am sure I posted a screen.
    Woops, sorry, will add you to the list of people that completed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    Just an update on my Zer0.

Firstly Melee is a good way to do a lot of damage but it is very situational. Planning and a lot of movement is required to make use of the pure melee build. It is really fun but it just felt a little week. This is my current build and it does TONS of damage!

Death Bl0ss0m does some crazy damage with the random elemental chance, along with other skills like Twin Fan and B0re which makes it easier to to damage when you are not in deception mode. You can weaken tougher enemies with it then just take them out with a couple of shots.
    How does the melee damage compare to Krieg?

Quote Originally Posted by deadlypinecone View Post
    How does the melee damage compare to Krieg?
    Keig will always be the king of Melee because that is his primary means of damage. With Backstab and a few other skills I was able to do about 50k+ melee damage. I could have probably gone higher to 100k+ at level 61+ but as the game progresses it gets a little tougher to 'sneak around' to do a back stab. Also you have to somewhat make sure it's a one hit K.O. specially on tougher enemies.

How ever that was just me as a solo player, I am sure if I continued to play with a melee zero it could fair quite well. How ever some enemies are almost impossible to melee, you can use Execute to 'sky-walk' towards harder to reach enemies. I have done it countless times with Buzzards that get close to the ground, you just keep on dashing towards then until it connects or the time expires.

In a group a pure melee Zer0 would be fairly useful, you can drop enemies HP buy 30-50% instantly and with people using slag the damage is doubled.

Here is DeathBl0ss0m in use: https://my.mixtape.moe/kwtlwg.mp4 I was lucky and caught the enemy from behind so it did more damage than normal.

No matter how many times I play, this is still one of my favorite lines in the game.
    Last edited by Glordit; 27-07-2016 at 06:49 PM.

hi, sorry I needed to bail on this....

Im working insane hours until the middle of august

The next edited video is uploading. Quality is still a bit bad - sorry about that - but so many asked for this I couldn't not do it.

It will be live here:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    The next edited video is uploading. Quality is still a bit bad - sorry about that - but so many asked for this I couldn't not do it.

It will be live here:

HAHAHAHA! Looks like he shot an explosive weapon into a invisible wall of sorts, which ricocheted into him causing damage.

*Edit*
    Okay was just up there and the only way to down yourself (solo) is to drop a grenade or fire off some rockets. Explosive weapons do no damage to me, unless I am too high a level.
    Last edited by Glordit; 27-07-2016 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION] [MENTION=5134]MalicE[/MENTION] [MENTION=767]Wlad[/MENTION] [MENTION=1402]Avatar[/MENTION] [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] [MENTION=9175]deadlypinecone[/MENTION] [MENTION=3017]Glordit[/MENTION] [MENTION=9033]Talentloos[/MENTION] [MENTION=6662]bradbear117[/MENTION] [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION] [MENTION=6600]PsychoFish[/MENTION] [MENTION=2060]oltman[/MENTION] [MENTION=6606]Gforced[/MENTION] [MENTION=6722]Kwaai[/MENTION] [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] [MENTION=2399]czc[/MENTION] [MENTION=11922]Bottl3Rock3t[/MENTION] [MENTION=23783]GCF_Undefined[/MENTION] [MENTION=54]Fivel[/MENTION] [MENTION=23969]HALFaLLAMA[/MENTION] [MENTION=12695]AlphaJohn[/MENTION] [MENTION=9861]beans100[/MENTION] [MENTION=395]Wenzdayz[/MENTION] [MENTION=24051]GotChange[/MENTION] [MENTION=23338]RyanBrothwell[/MENTION] [MENTION=8022]Edelweiss[/MENTION]

Who of you are still taking part in the challenge?

Some of us are getting close to the end and I know of two who have completed. We are giving people to the end of August before we start the next one. Remember to be in contention for awards you have to be active in this thread. I think the two who finished did a great job during the time that they played.
    I'm still playing when I get a chance, but my game is pretty mediocre compared to everyone else's so far, so I rarely feel like posting anything.. I'm actively following this thread, though!

Quote Originally Posted by HALFaLLAMA View Post
    Out on this one..been a hectic month..will get involved with the next or so
    I'll let you know when the next one gets going.

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    Okay was just up there and the only way to down yourself (solo) is to drop a grenade or fire off some rockets. Explosive weapons do no damage to me, unless I am too high a level.
    Psychos can take a skill which lets them take friendly damage to reduce their skill cooldown. We didn't know this at the time, so [MENTION=24051]GotChange[/MENTION] threw a grenade at him to test it, see what it looks like.

KABOOM! Ded [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION]
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.