View Poll Results: If you are joining, on which platform will you be playing?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • PC

29 90.63%
  • PlayStation 3

0 0%
  • PlayStation 4

2 6.25%
  • PlayStation Vita

0 0%
  • XBox 360

0 0%
  • XBox One

1 3.13%
Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Borderlands 2

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    And it's done. Just finished the game with Salvador for the first time (have finished it with everyone else before).

I'm still not his number one fan, but towards the end of the game when I could start gunzerking for longer periods of time I started to see the appeal. Maybe I will return to him at some point for TVHM.
    My second play though I used Salvador and had a lot of fun getting right up in the action once your gunzerking skills are good enough and playing with dual pistol is really fun especially when you compliment your guns like slag and fire for animals or corrosion and explosive for mechanical.

Nicely done [MENTION=767]Wlad[/MENTION]! Just in time. Oh noes and so close [MENTION=54]Fivel[/MENTION]! You are still participating so maybe [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] will be forgiving.

People who completed this MyGame: [MENTION=3017]Glordit[/MENTION] [MENTION=9175]deadlypinecone[/MENTION] [MENTION=6606]Gforced[/MENTION] [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] [MENTION=2399]czc[/MENTION] [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION] [MENTION=767]Wlad[/MENTION]

And almost made it: [MENTION=54]Fivel[/MENTION]

Well done all of you!

Next up is Psychonauts!

Gratz to those who finished! I'll probably polish it over the next weekend or two, I'll report back here when I do. Just had too much flippen' work lately

[MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION], just a friendly reminder to hand out the awards, to those who qualified!

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION], just a friendly reminder to hand out the awards, to those who qualified!
    Yay! [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION], Gimme, Gimme, Gimme. Plz!

A quick note to anyone that is missing any of the Borderlands games on Steam, they are on sale at the moment and more interestingly there is a triple pack, that gives you special discounts for whichever game you are missing. I just picked up the pre-sequel for R32, which is otherwise going for R143 atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Saulan View Post
    A quick note to anyone that is missing any of the Borderlands games on Steam, they are on sale at the moment and more interestingly there is a triple pack, that gives you special discounts for whichever game you are missing. I just picked up the pre-sequel for R32, which is otherwise going for R143 atm.
    Yeah saw that...sadly the dlc for the pre-sequel was apparently tragically bad, so even a 50% discount isnt enough to sway me to get it

Cool, thanks for that.
    T A N S T A A F L

Nice!
    They also do 4 packs so you got 3 games to give to your friend so they got no excuses not to play with you.
    now will someone close this thread so I can get the Last word award.

Quote Originally Posted by Gforced View Post
    Nice!
    They also do 4 packs so you got 3 games to give to your friend so they got no excuses not to play with you.
    now will someone close this thread so I can get the Last word award.
    Theres a last word award...? o_0