Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Oxenfree

  1. #1

    Default Oxenfree

    This looks really intresting.

    http://nightschoolstudio.com/

    “A mix of Freaks and Geeks, Poltergeist and the best teen films of the ’80s
    Debuting on Xbox One and PC in January 2016 (15Jan)


    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!


  2. #2

    Default

    I saw a video some time ago by PushingUpRoses, she does some video's on odd but good indie games, as well as older games.

    I watched her video on OxenFree and it stuck in my mind, with the Halloween sale, its was going for a mere R55 on STEAM (still is for today, the 1st of Nov) So, I bought it, its also a small install for those like that are bandwidth limited....3Gb

    Its a great game, lots of charm to it. There's so much going on between the characters story wise, the game setting is very interesting with a very strange world. Its just something else from the normal stuff we get bombarded with.
    Its perfect for using STEAM stream and a controller, it fully supports a controller and works perfectly with my XBox 360 controller.

    Name:  ss_34d6a7611253d6b476708d13c4b93c7d97e02e59.1920x1080.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  127.8 KB

    Name:  ss_a2d13cdb9d65041bfb2c437117413906519db517.1920x1080.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  211.3 KB

    Name:  ss_d1766d93eec50f97c80ad09414a71486298b3d18.1920x1080.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  310.1 KB

  3. #3

    Default

    [MENTION=185]VirtualForce[/MENTION]

    You can also get it at Humble Bundle for $4.36 at the time of writing. Then it also includes other classics like Broken Age and Grim Fandango Remastered.

    https://www.humblebundle.com/day-of-the-devs-2016

  4. #4
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    I need to start this...

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    [MENTION=185]VirtualForce[/MENTION]

    You can also get it at Humble Bundle for $4.36 at the time of writing. Then it also includes other classics like Broken Age and Grim Fandango Remastered.

    https://www.humblebundle.com/day-of-the-devs-2016
    I saw that afterwords, but, I paid R55 (R67.25 with the OST included) and thought, thats an extra bit for the devs (besides the chunk Valve takes). Also got the Indiebundle, always wanted to play with my tentacle...no wait, I meant, I always wanted to play The Day of the Tentacle Remastered....

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualForce View Post
    I saw that afterwords, but, I paid R55 (R67.25 with the OST included) and thought, thats an extra bit for the devs (besides the chunk Valve takes). Also got the Indiebundle, always wanted to play with my tentacle...no wait, I meant, I always wanted to play The Day of the Tentacle Remastered....
    If you have an extra copy of Oxenfree then I'll take it off your hands for R40.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    I need to start this...
    Name:  Nike-Logo1.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  11.4 KB

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    If you have an extra copy of Oxenfree then I'll take it off your hands for R40.
    Its ok, I settle for less, I'll take your soul!

    PM sent

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualForce View Post
    Its ok, I settle for less, I'll take your soul!

    PM sent
    My Dark Soul. Thanks VirtualForce!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •