View Poll Results: If you are joining, on which platform will you be playing?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • PC

29 90.63%
  • PlayStation 3

0 0%
  • PlayStation 4

2 6.25%
  • PlayStation Vita

0 0%
  • XBox 360

0 0%
  • XBox One

1 3.13%
Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Borderlands 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool [MyGame] Borderlands 2

The people have spoken! Our second MyGame is Borderlands 2.

Name:  c3552b455b702232efe0f0482206f17dc773f1e72af3af34c780dff6c3242f0d.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  120.3 KB

What is [MyGame]? It's an initiative where a group of gamers tackle a game in the same time period, post about their experiences and have a good time. The first MyGame was Dark Souls and the thread can be found here: [MyGame] Dark Souls

There may or may not be a profile trophy or award for all those who participate and finish the game. It's out of my control. However, to be in contention you have to start the game from the beginning, play the game and post about your experiences, maybe post pictures and chat about the game and then finish it. If you aren't active in this thread then you won't be considered for the reward. Because the point of MyGame is to generate discussion and have fun! Jan will have the final say on who deserves the rewards. Those who have finished the game before can start again with a new character.

You are welcome to play on any platform. You can play with friends or on your own. I've never played a Borderlands game myself so I'm not sure what to expect.

The starting date is 1 July. It's a Friday and it gives people time to finish their current games. There's no time limit on completing this MyGame (except maybe for the reward but that's up to Jan).

For those who do not have the game, the next big Steam sale will be on before the start of this MyGame. We also have some excellent bargain hunters who will find the best deals on the game and its DLC.

I will edit this post with more information as we get closer to the starting date.

Current participants:
    [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION] [MENTION=5134]MalicE[/MENTION] [MENTION=767]Wlad[/MENTION] [MENTION=1402]Avatar[/MENTION] [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] [MENTION=9175]deadlypinecone[/MENTION] [MENTION=3017]Glordit[/MENTION] [MENTION=9033]Talentloos[/MENTION] [MENTION=6662]bradbear117[/MENTION] [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION] [MENTION=6600]PsychoFish[/MENTION] [MENTION=2060]oltman[/MENTION] [MENTION=6606]Gforced[/MENTION] [MENTION=6722]Kwaai[/MENTION] [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] [MENTION=2399]czc[/MENTION] [MENTION=11922]Bottl3Rock3t[/MENTION] [MENTION=23783]GCF_Undefined[/MENTION] [MENTION=54]Fivel[/MENTION] [MENTION=23969]HALFaLLAMA[/MENTION] [MENTION=12695]AlphaJohn[/MENTION] [MENTION=9861]beans100[/MENTION] [MENTION=395]Wenzdayz[/MENTION] [MENTION=24051]GotChange[/MENTION] [MENTION=23338]RyanBrothwell[/MENTION] [MENTION=8022]Edelweiss[/MENTION]

No power levelling.

Teamspeak is available. Channel name: MyG BL2
    Contact [MENTION=5134]MalicE[/MENTION] for info if needed.

Live video feed!
    https://gaming.youtube.com/user/MyGamingZA/live
    Whoever joins [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION]'s game in the evenings will be part of the live feed and be on the MyGaming Youtube channel.

Want friends to play with? Make sure your name is here:
    MyGaming-Steam-Community-v2-0
    And add people who you would like to play with.

Completed so far: [MENTION=3017]Glordit[/MENTION] [MENTION=9175]deadlypinecone[/MENTION] [MENTION=6606]Gforced[/MENTION] [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] [MENTION=2399]czc[/MENTION] [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION] [MENTION=767]Wlad[/MENTION]
    Last edited by Solitude; 01-09-2016 at 08:32 AM.

I am interested. Not sure about platform though. I'm thinking of doing it on Xbox One, but PC would probably be cheaper to buy. I also haven't played any Borderlands titles ever. Maybe add a poll to this thread about the platform of choice [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION]?

Also, if going on PC and I am to buy the game, which of the 100 versions should we get?

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    I am interested. Not sure about platform though. I'm thinking of doing it on Xbox One, but PC would probably be cheaper to buy. I also haven't played any Borderlands titles ever. Maybe add a poll to this thread about the platform of choice [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION]?

Also, if going on PC and I am to buy the game, which of the 100 versions should we get?
    Cool, will add poll!

As for the PC version, I suppose it's up to you to decide if you want the DLC or not.

I'm in!

PC would be best. Just get the GOTY, it has pretty much everything

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Cool, will add poll!

As for the PC version, I suppose it's up to you to decide if you want the DLC or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    I'm in!

PC would be best. Just get the GOTY, it has pretty much everything
    Currently the PC version is going for R409 for the GOTY edition, and on Xbox One you can apparently only buy the Handsome Jack bundle, that includes the Prequel for R799

Currently the PC version is going for R409 for the GOTY edition, and on Xbox One you can apparently only buy the Handsome Jack bundle, that includes the Prequel for R799
    Whew that's expensive! [MENTION=12607]mottamort[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22]Deceptor[/MENTION] will hopefully find the games on special or at cheap prices. Plus there are some big sales coming end of the month.

G2A has it for R200

https://www.g2a.com/borderlands-2-go...ey-global.html

Default [MyGame] Borderlands 2

I'm definitely down as well. Will most likely play TVHM (basically New Game +) on PS4 but if my friend doesn't join me I will do either UVHM (New Game +2) with one of my existing characters or just play a new game with the only character I never finished the game with (Salvador) on PC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in, human friends!

Im in

PC version for me obviously, I also have almost all the DLC. I will start a new char tho with whomever