Thread: Game changer: Xbox's Project Scorpio details and comparisons

Default Game changer: Xbox's Project Scorpio details and comparisons

Game changer: Xbox’s Project Scorpio details and comparisons

This is what to expect from Xbox's new console.
    Last edited by RyanBrothwell; 14-06-2016 at 11:17 AM.

Hey [MENTION=23338]RyanBrothwell[/MENTION], so I am one of those guys that spend all my time on this website perusing the forum, so whenever there is a new article, I just simply click the link and read it. This link here takes me to a Wordpress login screen, not the article as it is on the main page. Just another FYI from the Forum Link Clicker

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Hey [MENTION=23338]RyanBrothwell[/MENTION], so I am one of those guys that spend all my time on this website perusing the forum, so whenever there is a new article, I just simply click the link and read it. This link here takes me to a Wordpress login screen, not the article as it is on the main page. Just another FYI from the Forum Link Clicker
    Thanks bud, I've noted that sometimes that will happen just as the article go's up and I bomb in the forum links. Should all be fixed now but awesome to know you have our backs

Quote Originally Posted by RyanBrothwell View Post
    Thanks bud, I've noted that sometimes that will happen just as the article go's up and I bomb in the forum links. Should all be fixed now but awesome to know you have our backs
    No probs. The Forum Link Clicker clicks on everything!!!

Okay, back on topic.

From what was said, this seems to be one powerful machine, but it's still early days to really know what is in this console. I think Joker is on the right track to think that it will have a Vega chip set in. What is interesting is the fact that the performance gain from the Xbox One to Scorpio is close to the same performance increase from the 360 to the One, effectively being a new console altogether. But Microsoft will keep calling it something along the line of the Xbox One to ensure that the market of consumers doesn't get too confused with the various SKU's. Also, I don't think this will retail for anything less than $499. so I suspect it to be rather expensive.