Thread: Where to buy the AMD Radeon RX 460 - South African pricing

MyGaming Journalist

Default Where to buy the AMD Radeon RX 460 - South African pricing

Where to buy the AMD Radeon RX 460 - South African pricing

AMD's new Radeon RX 460 graphics card has officially launched in South Africa.

I need No Man Sky in my life. My current GPU is not up to the task of handling the game, and I'm seriously considering getting a new GPU. And then I read this, and think, the price is right for me. I can afford to get this and NMS and I would be a very happy man. I'm just not too sure that the RX 460 is the right card, or should I rather look for something older in the bargain bins of the interwebs....

Also, at R1999, this GRAPHICS CARD is just a mere R100 more expensive than Call Of Duty Advance Warfare on console... let that sink in quickly....

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    I need No Man Sky in my life. My current GPU is not up to the task of handling the game, and I'm seriously considering getting a new GPU. And then I read this, and think, the price is right for me. I can afford to get this and NMS and I would be a very happy man. I'm just not too sure that the RX 460 is the right card, or should I rather look for something older in the bargain bins of the interwebs....
    Here is a 2nd hand GTX960 going for R2500, which outperforms the RX460 by quite a lot.

And another (on hold atm, but who knows)

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Here is a 2nd hand GTX960 going for R2500, which outperforms the RX460 by quite a lot.

And another (on hold atm, but who knows)
    Thank you!!! That is exactly what I am looking for. Maybe I should take that 960 off that guys hands at that price. Will they let me trade seeing as I don't have a Carbonite profile and will be joining only to buy the card?

Thank you!!! That is exactly what I am looking for. Maybe I should take that 960 off that guys hands at that price. Will they let me trade seeing as I don't have a Carbonite profile and will be joining only to buy the card?
    It takes a while for the mods to approve an account after creation, so it might be too late by then. You're welcome to use my account, not sure if it is allowed though.

The guy in the first link has a feedback score of 11, which is oky I guess. You can always ask if someone can vouch for him if you want to be sure, since you are the buyer in this case so you carry the risk.

I love my 960 best value card i got during last year, still performs quite admirably.

MyGaming Journalist

Also, at R1999, this GRAPHICS CARD is just a mere R100 more expensive than Call Of Duty Advance Warfare on console... let that sink in quickly....
    It's insane when you think about it. Also, at R1,999 the RX 460 is more powerful than current console GPUs

MyGaming Journalist

I've added the Gigabyte WindForce RX 460 (R2,368) from Rebeltech to the list.