Thread: Battlefield 1 Beta SA Servers

Default Battlefield 1 Beta SA Servers

So I have played the BF 1 beta and there are no servers found in the "Africa" region filter. Does anyone know if there will be African or SA servers at all for the beta ? Hoping they have just been slow to roll them out.

Read here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    Apparently there are SA servers. You should just select matchmaking.
    Will check it out later today.

There are no SA servers ... the people who think they have less than 100 ping aren't seeing the 1 or 2 hiding behind bar-graph next to the ping number. So they are seeing 1(80) or 2(40) and not seeing the 1 or the 2... people just need to open their eyes.

This article explains it best http://www.mweb.co.za/games/view/tab...-200-ping.aspx - We need to get EA, DICE and Gameservers.com's attention or else we are going to be left in the dark once again.

Quote Originally Posted by St3baS View Post
    There are no SA servers ... the people who think they have less than 100 ping aren't seeing the 1 or 2 hiding behind bar-graph next to the ping number. So they are seeing 1(80) or 2(40) and not seeing the 1 or the 2... people just need to open their eyes.

This article explains it best http://www.mweb.co.za/games/view/tab...-200-ping.aspx - We need to get EA, DICE and Gameservers.com's attention or else we are going to be left in the dark once again.
    If we don't get local servers then I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Me too! The game is fun but there is no ways I am going to buy it if there aren't local servers

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Yip, doesn't make sense to not have local servers.
    T A N S T A A F L

Quote Originally Posted by St3baS View Post
    Me too! The game is fun but there is no ways I am going to buy it if there aren't local servers
    Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    Yip, doesn't make sense to not have local servers.
    At least this is becoming apparent now rather than later. But like Battlefront, everyone (my clan mates) complained about ping but we still had a good time. And unfortunately for me I've only spent 15 hours or so. So I'm sorry, but not going to fork out this time again for a game I can't even play locally with a publisher like EA who are notorious for bad netcode, on a 200-300ms ping a game like Overwatch works well, I doubt the same will apply to BF.